James Rodriguez

J

Jamie Cal

I greatly enjoy the transfers with United over the years, by all means sell him there.

lmao, I bet you do. You guys basically ripped them off for Ronaldo.

I can't imagine James goes there if Mou is in charge, if he's playing a number #10 it will be someone more industrious.

Think Juve is the best bet, but Bayern are apparently (according to Bild) still looking at Pjanic and it's only down to money, so not impossible.

Morten

lmao, I bet you do. You guys basically ripped them off for Ronaldo.

I can't imagine James goes there if Mou is in charge, if he's playing a number #10 it will be someone more industrious.

Think Juve is the best bet, but Bayern are apparently (according to Bild) still looking at Pjanic and it's only down to money, so not impossible.

RVN, Beckham to some degree. We also sold Di Maria to them for a good price(for us), didnt work out for them.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Reports coming in that RM don't want to sell him and that they still belive that he can regain his old form and be world-class. Well I don't disagree,it's not like he's been terrible this season,it's nowhere near Eden Hazard bad. But where would he fit? The only way is if we sell a 100 % starting player or if we change formations which I doubt. I mean our team was used to 4-2-3-1 yet Zidane came mid-season and changed it to 4-3-3 so I doubt that'll happen. I don't think Ronaldo will occupy the striker spot,that could mean Bale at LW and James on RW. And he can only play in the middle if we sell Modrić which is not happening,or Kroos.
All in all my take on this is : If you plan on making James a starter then sure,leave him. With some good dieting,training and pre-season he can regain form and fight for the Ballon d'Or. He's just that good. If you aren't willing to do that ,then just sell him for 80 M.

J

Jamie Cal

Yeah, it's a shame to see him on the fringes really. He's as much fun to watch as any on his day. Guys that are strictly number 10's are hard to put into a best 11 in this day and age, though.

Maybe James can make it at RW but I would still think that's not playing to his strengths. If I were you guys, I'd be using him to get Pogba ASAP.

Alik

He played enough and very well under Ancelotti, wouldn't call that a waste of a career.

Now it's time for him or Isco or both to leave.

El Flaco

Penalty call

[gfy]AptDecisiveBuzzard[/gfy]

James goal vs. USA

[gfy]SpeedyShortInchworm[/gfy]

Last edited:

Xavinho

[vine]https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/05A986B2A11100736459528605696_17d8e12e96e.3.2.mp4?versionId=rNY2wngxWuj.dZonVGuu0uKcQBcEREKs[/vine]

It's great to see Ricky Martin has still got it!

Home of Barca Fans