Ivan Rakitić

messi2140

6racies Xavi
BBZ when he had that trilogy of posts ready only for Pique to score the late goal

tenor.gif

xXKonan

Going by impressions by Journalists who cover La Liga and Sevilla fans and the games he played vs us.

He's had a game so to speak. Basically just looks like he's "there" most of the time he's not going to pull a Lenglet and completely fuck your team over he just doesn't have any influence on the team at anything most of the time and it describes his season as a whole. To add he's also on pretty high wages over there and Sevilla fans aren't thrilled about it.

BBZ8800

Been a while since someone deserved this:

:lol:
:lol::lol:

Imo, Sevilla looked like headless chickens in attack in the first half, their attacks made zero sense.

When Raki came in, they started to have more sense in our half of the pitch.
When they got a penalty, Raki took the ball to shoot it and that would have been a KO for us.
But that clown Ocampos took the ball from him in the end and continued his cobstant slipping show paired with horrible shots.
Before the pen, he was breathing heavily and he was afraid to look at Mats who was moving left and right and tried to distract him.
I knew it won't end as a goal.

Sevilla were okish in the 2nd half till the minute 92 in defending.
Until the red card and Pique's goal.
After that it was clear that they stand no chance.

About Raki at Sevilla, I would describe it similar to Roberto vs Semedo:
1. When Raki (or Roberto) plays, they are meh
2. When he doesn't play, they are even worse
So, he is meh, but still better than other options.

When Oliver Torres was the main midfielder in the first half, it was embarassing to watch their attacking attempts.

About Raki, he is on high wages, so his career is probably over.
Apart from his legs, which are gone, in 3 matches vs Barca he still offered decent and experienced attacking, possession and defensive shift.

Again, if it weren't for a clown Ocampos who stole the pen, we would have been out of all competitions this morning.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
I sense so much bitterness in that BBZ post. Doesn't even seem happy we got through.

Seeing his beloved compatriots losing seems to hurt more than his actual team losing.
Priorities.

Home of Barca Fans