Ivan Rakitić

Rory

Isn?t he having a bad season? Also since when was scoring a goal in the home leg of a cup match suddenly worth celebrating for bbz? Almost like there?s double standards for his Croatian Ken doll

BBZ8800

Isn?t he having a bad season? Also since when was scoring a goal in the home leg of a cup match suddenly worth celebrating for bbz? Almost like there?s double standards for his Croatian Ken doll

Check my test in EV's thread.

Let me guess, you are not a fan of EV and Raki, yet you had high hopes and you were giving too many chances to let's say Arthur and Puig?

Rory

Check my test in EV's thread.

Let me guess, you are not a fan of EV and Raki, yet you had high hopes and you were giving too many chances to let's say Arthur and Puig?

Without checking the test is it a bunch of loaded questions based on a number of false premises. Wait I know the answer

vegitot

Just came in to post this

Have a good night lads

Mourinho is right. Rakitic surely declined later but he never complain about out of position from day one. Fans just ignored it.

De Jong, in contrast, pre December, was mediocre and fans always said he is out of position, somehow.

Morten

Mourinho is right. Rakitic surely declined later but he never complain about out of position from day one. Fans just ignored it.

De Jong, in contrast, pre December, was mediocre and fans always said he is out of position, somehow.

He may be washed up as a manager, but i quite like him as a commentator, hope he continues with that, once his manager career is more or less over.

El Gato

Villarato!
The Special man always did have a special gift for highlighting the basic qualities. I hope he sticks around just so the legions of his fans can still pee in their pyjamas how great that he is and how bad the players are for not listening to him, and be proven wrong time and again

Xaviniesta

I did say it before that guy in the match thread.....

very predictable thing to happen..former players who face us seem to up their game. dani alves for juve in 2017 pocketed neymar..yet i never saw him defend like that in his lasat 2 years with us. then u have coutinho x2 goals, thenmunir, sandro, etc who all scored against us. barto cursed us with bad karma

Fati_Future_BallonDor

very predictable thing to happen..former players who face us seem to up their game. dani alves for juve in 2017 pocketed neymar..yet i never saw him defend like that in his lasat 2 years with us. then u have coutinho x2 goals, thenmunir, sandro, etc who all scored against us. barto cursed us with bad karma

Yeaah Dani alves was a wall in the second half of 16/17. I couldnt believe my eyes when i saw him that time, he wasnt even half of that for us in 2016. Players are always on fire if their ex-club has fired them.

Home of Barca Fans