How many times have you seen Barcelona in real life?

How many times have you seen Barcelona play in the stadium?

• Total voters

Guardian

If the question is"How many times have you been at Camp Now watching Barcelona" then the answer is a big fat 0. Yeah, thats right. I've never been there due to financial reasons. The salaries here are barely enough to eat and shit.

If I had money I would have seen Barcelona at Nou Camp at least 16+, this is why I voted 16+. Take that you fake fans!

Antimilan

I never did. Far from here. Sarcastically, from all of La Liga, I've only seen Real Madrid once when they came in Tirana for the Taci Oil Cup.

deelio

Oh, well i guess the question was different than i thought. I've seen them play the NY red bulls during their summer tour. But i've also visited the camp nou...

But one day I would love to see them play in the camp nou

D

Divine

The 20th of february I'm going once more, in a match against Bilbao!

N

neymar

oh, why not answer "ZERO", i'm too far and haven't taken foot on Barcelona. Of course i hope to come one time

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Once, when they came to Cali.
Enjoyable experience got to Jonathen and the rest of squad in action!

X

xaviniesta

I haven't seen Barca, but i have seen Xavi, Iniesta and Puyol. (Estonia vs Spain) and I've also seen Thiago (Estonia vs Spain u-19) I remember wathing this game with my friends couple of years ago and we didn't know the players, only had heard of Fran Merida. We all thought that Thiago was Merida. He amazed us with his amazing ball controll, passing and skills. It was amazing to see this game, i think Spain had more than 90% of posession and we got over the half way line about 2-3 times.

Home of Barca Fans