How many times have you seen Barcelona in real life?

How many times have you seen Barcelona play in the stadium?

• Total voters

Sergio

Sergison
I went to Camp Nou in 05/06 season to the game with Osasuna. I also saw Barcelona on a few occasions last year when I lived in Spain, but only in away games in N.Spain nearer where I lived like in Riazor, El Molinon and San Mames. Seen them before also play Milan in Sansa and also a friendly in Scotland.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Only once, in the Camp Nou against Gijón last season. It was Ibra's league debut, and we won 3-0. Bojan, Keita and Ibra scored.

W

woobie

Just...wow, migueli. You've certainly chosen the right username, given how many games you've been to! It's hard for me (as a foreigner) to even really conceive of Barcelona as my local sports team.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I've been to four home matches, first was in 2002. I also went to the away game at Sevilla in 2006 that was rained off. That thunderstorm was incredible.

aprox. 550/600 times (20-22 per season x 27 seasons)

I think I'm getting old

:worthy:

migueli

Just...wow, migueli. You've certainly chosen the right username, given how many games you've been to! It's hard for me (as a foreigner) to even really conceive of Barcelona as my local sports team.

well, I chose Migueli as user name because I really used to love him during the 80's and I still have at my living room his dedicated photo

W

woobie

Wow.

It was REALLY nice to see him before the game on Sunday, with his son. That was a very nice moment.

D

Divine

Back in the early 00's the barca gang at my uni took me to about 7 or 8 games per season for the 3 years I was there. From 04 to 10 I would say I went to about 20 games overall. Though last month was my first el classico game.

It's more difficult nowadays for us to go though.

I call you a very lucky man! :)
How much does one ticket to El Classico costs? Because I'd like to go there one of the next seasons..

aprox. 550/600 times (20-22 per season x 27 seasons)

I think I'm getting old

wow, :worthy: indeed!
Don't you have to be on some kind of waiting list to become a season ticket holder?

migueli

I call you a very lucky man! :)
How much does one ticket to El Classico costs? Because I'd like to go there one of the next seasons..

wow, :worthy: indeed!
Don't you have to be on some kind of waiting list to become a season ticket holder?

Yes, now there's waiting list but not when I became season ticket holder in 1983 as the Camp Nou was reformed and expanded for the FIFA World Cup '82 and its capacity reached the 120.000 person, then during the 90s it was reduced again because of the UEFA rules .They put seats for evrybody and the capacity went to the nowadays 98.000 aprox., since then there's the long waiting list

J

Johan Cruyff

I saw them in Parken against FC Copenhagen in Champions League. But never in Camp Nou :(

Home of Barca Fans