How many times have you seen Barcelona in real life?

How many times have you seen Barcelona play in the stadium?

• Total voters
D

Divine

How many times have you visited the Nou Camp and actually seen Barcelona play?

BerkeleyBernie

Never at Camp Nou. Once at Candlestick Park in San Francisco, on exhibition tour last year, vs Club America. I had a great seat first half, on the right side top of the box, about 10 rows up. Watching Messi, Xavi, and Alves playing one touch right in front of me. Made me realize how much Xavi uses speed to run *back* to make space around him to receive the ball.

The only blot was watching Henry diving- in a friendly. Jeez.

The second half they brought on the B team subs.

If I lived near Barcelona, I'd be there every home game.

desoe

Just once, but in Sofia - during the game against Levski in the 06/07 CL group stages.

Eto'o and Messi were injured, but I saw Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta and Ronaldinho.

And of course - OLEGUER.

D

Divine

I myself went four times in Nou Camp against Betis, Alaves (in the years 2000-2002 I think), against Panathinaikos in the CL (5-0, the year they've won the CL with Bellettis goal in the finals), and last year the 3-0 victory to Deportivo

Just once, but in Sofia - during the game against Levski in the 06/07 CL group stages.

Eto'o and Messi were injured, but I saw Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta and Ronaldinho.

And of course - OLEGUER.
Big Oleguer fan? Then you must follow the Dutch competition a bit? ^^

W

woobie

Just once. February 22, 2006, at Stamford Bridge. AWFUL AWFUL weather (wet snow) but worth the insane price I paid for the ticket from the scalpers. Incidentally, that was also the one and only time I've gone to a game in England.

B

blueduck

I don't think some people are reading the poll.

It is "How many times have you been to a match in Nou Camp?" :p

Twizku

The Twizmeister
Zero times. Never been to Camp Nou ( my friend's brother went there two weeks ago... jealous much ) and I've never seen them play. Or any of the players for that matter. But someday I will! Mark my words!

desoe

I don't think some people are reading the poll.

It is "How many times have you been to a match in Nou Camp?" :p

The question in the poll is different to the question in the thread name, then.

Basically, we have two questions to anwser.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
0 times ...

I heard there will be an exhibition match between Man Utd and Barca in Washington in the next pre-season...This is the closest they'll come, I don't care what I have to do I will fucking be there...

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Back in the early 00's the barca gang at my uni took me to about 7 or 8 games per season for the 3 years I was there. From 04 to 10 I would say I went to about 20 games overall. Though last month was my first el classico game.

It's more difficult nowadays for us to go though.

Home of Barca Fans