how did you become a barca fan ?

roll

Tryin` to be hated
It was really simple. In my childhood days my dad, while he was taking out a huge belt out of his trousers, set me a request:

"Either you will root for FC Barcelona or you will not be able to sit three weeks on your ass!"

I, while keeping my head down, just said "OK" with my high-pitched trembling voice.

Nah, just kidding. I somehow just started. I like the way Barca was playing and eventually I started to watch our games every time I managed. It is something you can`t choose, it just happens. However, I was blessed with a love to a best football club in the whole world :D

Although, first scenario would be sooooo awesome!

tomotle

El Terrible
When I was a kid, my uncle used to live in Madrid with his wife and kids... but had a mistress in Barcelona. So every time I saw him, he would talk about everything Barcelona, and he would bring me Barca jerseys, hats, etc...

Eventually I started watching matches with him and here I am today :p

B

blueduck

i saw barca beat arsenal and thought they were the best team evar!!!

now i am life long fan !!1!!1!!!

VIIIIIISSCAAAAAAA BAAAAARRRRCCCCAAAAAAAA !

:flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8:

dalitis8

Banned
I can still remember the "Dream Team"of Guardiola,Romario,Stoichkov,Bakero,Amor and Koeman...somewhere down the road I lost interest in football.I preferred F1,or Tennis or even Golf(only briefly Golf) but then I saw one Barca game last season...I can still remember how awestruck i was left...Malaga 1-4 Barcelona in La Rosaleda in pouring rain...it was a genuine Allelujah moment...I have not missed a single Barca minute since...

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
I still remember thet fantastic Dream Team, with Laudrup, Stoichkov, Koeman, Guardiola, Zubizarreta, Bakero, Romario (in finbal stage) and many others...

mobster_1930

When I was 6 yrs old, war just finished in Bosnia and like almost every kid, i was collector of famous panini pictures. That was i think 96/7 season and i still remember how was hard to get Ronaldo, Giovanni, Anderson pictures from Barca's team :D I had no idea about teams, i still remember Hercules and Oviedo badges clearly.
It was Fifa 98 world cup that really got me interested when i saw rivaldo playing, then incredbile 98/99 La Liga with Figo masterclass showing and all. But i think that the point when i really become a Cule was that match against Chelsea at Nou Camp in 2000. I liked Rivaldo so much, i even had one friend who looked very similliar like him, i told him once, and every once in a while when we were playing, he was shouting : "Rivaldo, Rivaldo". Ah, good old times ...

barca96

in 1992 final i had to support barca as my Dad is Dutch and his idol is Cruyff. He even called Cruyff once.
But after that never bothered about football cos in my part of the world they don't really follow football.
Only 1995 when i moved to Holland and watched Ajax and Barca play the fire re-ignited.
But i really started following barca in 1996 when Ronaldo moved there from Holland along with other Dutch contingent especially from Ajax.
Besides that because of the two Cruyff's(Johan & Jordi) and the style of play.
used to love Sergi's run down the flank..over lapping runs.
Told myself would not love barca as much the day they sacked Van Gaal but that lasted for only few days :p

MinaFCB

2cfs7t2.jpg

love being a cule:D

Home of Barca Fans