Have you ever been called a glory hunter?

Have you ever been called a glory hunter?

• Total voters

iookram

I know how you feel, I haven't been a Barca fan for all that long either but it doesn't automatically make us glory hunters. Everyone becomes a fan some time and I'm sure those who became fans when Ronaldinho was in his prime, or during the Dream Team era to give an older example, were also called glory hunters at the time but now no longer are.

Here in the US I don't even really know anyone who watches football at all, so it's a sport hard to get into here. ESPN shows a game or two a week but it's usually something like Man Utd, otherwise you have to subscribe to special channels and pay extra to be able to watch any matches on TV. Plus I'm a student too so I can't afford to go to the Camp Nou either. I've just learned to ignore people who seem to have a problem with these things :)

Yeah I agree. I guess I'm lucky that I can get the Eredivisie, Serie A, La Liga, EPL, Bundesliga on the TV. Costs a sum for my parents though(perhaps around a few $100s a month). Who cares what others think, what matters is that we know that we're not glory hunters.

Home of Barca Fans