Have you ever been called a glory hunter?

Have you ever been called a glory hunter?

• Total voters

Twizku

The Twizmeister
The question might be stupid but anyway. Have you ever been called a glory hunter because of the team you support ( for example Barcelona, Madrid and Milan )?

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Arsenal fans should be the last ones talking :lol:

And no, I have never been called a glory hunter

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
They cant, since i've been inter fan all my life, even before the calciopolli :p

as for barca, i bet there are many glory hunters... Since i know few of them personally. Not on this forum or something, but overall, maybe half of the current barca fans are actually glory hunters in a way, or they love your football so they support you..

desoe

Even if I'm called one - I would not pay attention anyway, as I'm supporting this team since 1996. I had enough time to "switch" during some difficult times for the club, but now I'm enjoying the payback for my patience and hard times in the past :D

But it was funny when I was called a gloryhunter by a person, who have started supporting Manchester United in the 90's. You know - the time when United was winning EPL titles for fun. If I'm a gloryhunter, I wonder what he must be then.

gingerless

don't think so, not directly anyway. my little brother gets it a lot though since he's just been following football and watches barca. IMO that isn't glory hunting but yeah everyone has their opinions lol

Beast

The Observer
Great times to be a Madrid fan.. ever since Zizou retired and Capello cleaned the house you can't find anyone calling us that.. not even with CR joining .
plus my age and knowledge about my club doesn't allow anyone to call me that

i pity the real Barca,Inter and City fans though :D

V

Valon

They cant, since i've been inter fan all my life, even before the calciopolli :p

as for barca, i bet there are many glory hunters... Since i know few of them personally. Not on this forum or something, but overall, maybe half of the current barca fans are actually glory hunters in a way, or they love your football so they support you..

Welcome to Balkan. Lots of glory hunters here they support whichever team is winning. :lol:

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Great times to be a Madrid fan.. ever since Zizou retired and Capello cleaned the house you can't find anyone calling us that.. not even with CR joining .
plus my age and knowledge about my club doesn't allow anyone to call me that

i pity the real Barca,Inter and City fans though :D

There are a lot of people that "support" Real Madrid only because of Ronaldo though. Kind of like Ibra fans, except Ibra fans were easy to spot due to their conflicting interests with real Barca fans.

P

Pedrito27

Im still a season ticket holder at my hometown club, Coventry city. So no one can really call me a glory supporter?

Beast

The Observer
There are a lot of people that "support" Real Madrid only because of Ronaldo though. Kind of like Ibra fans, except Ibra fans were easy to spot due to their conflicting interests with real Barca fans.

United to Madrid fans are rare occurrence due to the team popularity which is slightly higher than us
how many "CR.Madrid " new fans have you seen in the last two years ? none .

differentiate between people following their national star from one team to the other and people joining a team for the success

Home of Barca Fans