Gonzalo Higuain

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I don't have much against Higuain aside from the club shirt he wears, he does a valuable job and is constantly undervalued by all and sundry. Being in the right place at the right time is a talent in itself, Higuain made sure he was in the perfect position three times yesterday, his hat trick may not have been of Rivaldoesque proportions but it was a perfectly good striker's hat trick and they have to be earned at the world cup, so fair play to the man.

Barcafan 2304

I don't have much against Higuain aside from the club shirt he wears, he does a valuable job and is constantly undervalued by all and sundry. Being in the right place at the right time is a talent in itself, Higuain made sure he was in the perfect position three times yesterday, his hat trick may not have been of Rivaldoesque proportions but it was a perfectly good striker's hat trick and they have to be earned at the world cup, so fair play to the man.

Bang on mate. A guy with his scoring record is a golden asset.

Being there to score is a talent, i rate him highly, i think if he keeps on getting games he could really flourish at one of the worlds tops strikers, if he already isnt now that is, could be his world cup

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
To pay out on Higgy is almost like saying guys like Romario and RVN aren't that great either. Neither of the 2 did heaps heaps when it came to overall play, but they scored a bundle of due to being in the right place at the right time. That said, I'm not saying they were useless other than scoring, but they were known for their positioning and fantastic finishing. Higuain isn't a great finisher yet, but he's still banging them in for fun, kudos.

barca96

and i would like to add , messiesque.
btw did you guys notice for the 2nd higuain goal, kun was already celebrating at messi's 2nd attempt which hit the post :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
and i would like to add , messiesque.
btw did you guys notice for the 2nd higuain goal, kun was already celebrating at messi's 2nd attempt which hit the post :lol:

no it already was going Higuain's way and he knew it was a matter of a mere kick at the ball!!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Higuain is 100 times the Argentino Messi is ... why don't you hate him as well ?

that would be the higuain born in france, who was undecided who he was going to play for at the start of his international career? :lol:

don't get me wrong, I think higgers is a beast (rated him before all of you) and his hattrick yesterday was classic higgers - I even predicted he'd do it - the reams of hating on here is simply staggering. I mean yeah if you wanna nitpick he didn't have the best all-around game and was pretty cack first half, but the man scored 3 goals! hattricks ain't nothin' ta' fuck wit.

but to call him more of an argentino than messi (who only left the country so he could continue to play the game, no one in argentina would pay for his treatments, and who has always given his all for his country and even fought his club to go play in the olympics for his country) is laughable.

Beast

The Observer
lol @ the undecided did u make that up ? daily standard of bullocks
Born in France cause his father was a pro-footballer in Brest but lived all his life in Argentina compared to Messi who departed at the age of 13..and i'm quite sure u do know that was a big part of Messi hate back home that he is more catalan than Argentinian , he played with no passion for the shirt
And no Higuain loyalty was clear from day one he said he will play for Argentina as he feel no attachment to France , it was the French press who tried to get him to play for the country and Dom Dom himself traveled to Madrid to convince the boy .. he never had any doubt .

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
uhm guys isen't this a pretty childish argument. "who's the biggest argentine?" i don't think it matters really, they both play for the national team although if you look at their faces. for example, when player A scored, higuain wasn't very happy because it wasen't higuain who scored but when higuain scored and messi missed, messi got really happy for argentinas sake. but that's just a conspiration theory..

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
lol @ the undecided did u make that up ? daily standard of bullocks
Born in France cause his father was a pro-footballer in Brest but lived all his life in Argentina compared to Messi who departed at the age of 13..and i'm quite sure u do know that was a big part of Messi hate back home that he is more catalan than Argentinian , he played with no passion for the shirt
And no Higuain loyalty was clear from day one he said he will play for Argentina as he feel no attachment to France , it was the French press who tried to get him to play for the country and Dom Dom himself traveled to Madrid to convince the boy .. he never had any doubt .

messi left the country so he could continue playing the game! would argentines prefer he stay in argentina, not get the treatment he needed, and not become a pro footballer and fulfill his potential as the greatest player in the world? yeah I'm sure that'd be great!

messi doesn't play with passion for the shirt :lol:

come on, beast, don't try and play that shit.

they're both passionate for their country.

Beast

The Observer
I didn't play anything it's what the Argentinians (real ones not fake ones over here ) been saying for the last 3 years..

or haven't you heard the phrase " Messi is more Catalan than Argentinian " before ? :lol:
With Higuain there was never a doubt nor was it a debate .. since he spent 90 % of his life in Argentina

zanela

don't get me wrong, I think higgers is a beast (rated him before all of you) and his hattrick yesterday was classic higgers - I even predicted he'd do it -

iwhjdl.jpg

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I didn't play anything it's what the Argentinians (real ones not fake ones over here ) been saying for the last 3 years..

or haven't you heard the phrase " Messi is more Catalan than Argentinian " before ? :lol:
With Higuain there was never a doubt nor was it a debate .. since he spent 90 % of his life in Argentina

I've heard it all.

and it's all bullshit.

and you brought it up, so yes, you are playing it.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal

That's perhaps the reason that only at this season, he made something... about the debate... that's a bullshit... in last game, Messi was the brain of the team, despite Higuain made an hat-trick...

Home of Barca Fans