Friendlies

BarcaGirl

Other than Kun’s shitty finishing and Banega’s awful decision making, ARG team was not so bad after all. Masche and Messi played really well tonight. Oh, how tables have turned. I'm sure they are not looking forward to go back to Barca :lol:

Chainsaw

Killahead
Even though it's the pointless friendlies, I liked Tata's Argentina better than Sabella's so far. There are more quality, specially upfront and in the middle. Not many awkward choices anymore and the team moves better going forward. Hope to see more new faces against Portugal, Willy, Otamendi and Gaitan preferably.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I am happy with our reserve team performance.
7 players played their first international match and did well considering the opponent.

As for Barca players.. Not happy Messi ran so much under those conditions. Was nice seeing him play on the wing and he was MoM.
Mascherano was his usual self playing as anchor man.
Halilović came in in 2nd half but showed nothing.

Darko

Were we watching the same game, I don't think Argentina played well at all, they were playing against our reserve players (who put up a good fight, like Bojan said even looked better than the A team for periods of time) and created little, with everything again coming from Messi.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Damn Estonia has bright future in attack hopefully. Liivak (18) is very good, plays for Napoli B team I think. Assisted a goal today, amazing run and golazo.

Anybody watching Brazil game? How is Neyney doing?

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Sergio Romero, C. Ansaldi, F. Roncaglia , Martín Demichelis , N. Otamendi , Javier Mascherano , Lucas Biglia , Ángel Di María , J. Pastore , Gonzalo Higuaín and Lionel Messi
Rui Patrício , Bruno Alves , Cédric , Pepe , R. Guerreiro , Danny , João Moutinho , Nani , Tiago , William Carvalho and Cristiano Ronaldo

utility73

Damn Estonia has bright future in attack hopefully. Liivak (18) is very good, plays for Napoli B team I think. Assisted a goal today, amazing run and golazo.

Anybody watching Brazil game? How is Neyney doing?

Neymar invisible so far...as is pretty much the whole Brazilian team.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Anyone who wants the friendly between Argentina and Portugal

here is a sopcast stream
sop://178.175.143.195:3912/172999

Home of Barca Fans