Friendlies

Porque

Carvajal forgetting that he is not playing for Madrid :lol:

Galeno gets sent off and a two match ban in LaLiga for kicking his arm.

Loki

The way carvajal gifted that penalty was almost as if he was told by coach to let game end in draw so would seem like moral victory in light of vinis racism campaign or something.
Winning against Vinicius is racist now, same as giving him a red card.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

So how did the game go yesterday then @Fati_Future_BallonDor

Yeah, Portugal.

Saw they lost. Did they get outplayed or what?

Not outplayed but Portugal was crap, a creator was missing, ironically the oldest guy on the pitch Pepe was one of the best/best for Portugal

Palinha, Bruno, Silva, Ramos, Leao didnt play though

the match showed that Otavio and Neves should not get called again, both are useless

Felix and Ronaldo were ok by low standards but both should not start, i see them more like super-subs

and Conceicao played well, i didnt follow this dude but was surprised how well he can dribble (our future RW for Barca?)

soul24rage

Not outplayed but Portugal was crap, a creator was missing, ironically the oldest guy on the pitch Pepe was one of the best/best for Portugal

Palinha, Bruno, Silva, Ramos, Leao didnt play though

the match showed that Otavio and Neves should not get called again, both are useless

Felix and Ronaldo were ok by low standards but both should not start, i see them more like super-subs

and Conceicao played well, i didnt follow this dude but was surprised how well he can dribble (our future RW for Barca?)
My lineup (4-3-3)

Costa---Dalot, Silva, Dias, Mendes---B. Silva, Palhinha, Nunes---Pedro Neto, Ramos, Leao

What a team!

Home of Barca Fans