Friendlies

CuleLife4Life

Bus mode is most suitable for Argentina.

Not when they have one of the best if not the best player to ever play the game on their squad. Tata needs to stop being stupid and figure out how to build around the team playing good attacking football.

Also as much as I love Messi, an Argie loss warms my heart :neymar:

I

instinct

Dislike CR7 but I almost feel bad for him. The team around him is absolute shit. Nani doesn't deserve to be a footballer.

He is the most complete footballer in the world and the best ever. He has to cope with this!

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Dislike CR7 but I almost feel bad for him. The team around him is absolute shit. Nani doesn't deserve to be a footballer.

I am not watching the game but 0:2 against France is not bad at all.
And Portugal actually has a really good team. At least on paper. We all know how they played at the WC.

Considering his status Cristiano should lift this solid team up so they can compete against the really good teams but he is shit for Portugal. His last good game was against Sweden.

I

instinct

Ricardo Quaresma ladies and gentleman. One of my favourite footballers!

and better than Messi because he actually can score penalties tbh

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Ronaldo subbed off just before the penalty. He is so pissed right now, I can feel it in the air.

CuleLife4Life

I am not watching the game but 0:2 against France is not bad at all.
And Portugal actually has a really good team. At least on paper. We all know how they played at the WC.

Considering his status Cristiano should lift this solid team up so they can compete against the really good teams but he is shit for Portugal. His last good game was against Sweden.

Not even on paper are they good. Eliseu is at best a midtable Portuguese league leftback and the first goal came from his side. Bruna Alves needs to retire. Moutinho has been dreadful. Playing in no man's land has been draining his talents.

And CR shouldn't and can't lift his team out of every situation the same way Messi can't do it for Argentina. He dragged their asses to the World Cup but there is only so much you can do with lack of talent.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Not even on paper are they good. Eliseu is at best a midtable Portuguese league leftback and the first goal came from his side. Bruna Alves needs to retire. Moutinho has been dreadful. Playing in no man's land has been draining his talents.

And CR shouldn't and can't lift his team out of every situation the same way Messi can't do it for Argentina. He dragged their asses to the World Cup but there is only so much you can do with lack of talent.

Portugal has more than 11 players that start for clubs who participate in CL or play a good role in their leagues.
CR did not drag their asses to the WC by himself. Moutinho was arguably as good as him in that win over Sweden when Ronaldo scored his hattrick. He picked apart the defense with his great passes.
Before that the whole team including Ronaldo was really disappointing in the group stage.

They are (or should be) a decent side and a team that should be able to upset the best nations in Europe here and there. It is certainly not Cristiano + 10 bums. Absolutely no reason to feel bad for him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Argentina playing vs. Croatia reserves tonight (we have a big qualifying match vs. Italy in couple of days so best 11 stayed in Zagreb).
Should be a good match for Messi to get back into his goalscoring form

Home of Barca Fans