Friendlies

Pepe Silvia

Everyone tweeted that. He had a good dribble and foul outside the box by Aguilar that wasn't called but really an 'era', is he that good? I know he plays at Bayern and everything but cmon. Seems the usual USA hype machine like Freddie what's his face that disappeared from the scene the minute he couldn't produce the goods.

hardyboy

This friendly game tonight was being heavily watched as match fixing was alleged to have been taking place, and all betting suspended today before kick off with various bookmakers.

Bookies have been asked to report any suspicious bets laid before or during the match.

Nigeria is in Argentina's group lol. What if they get banned??

Last edited:

barca1899

bet365-logo.jpeg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That's shady as hell. I mean, okay he collided with the other player, but he freaking threw the ball with power back to the goal.

Unless he tried to throw it forward, but missed completely. Shouldnt throw allegations against him though I guess.

NotInHere

Mexico plays today, but even I as a Mexican cant atand what the media tries to feed its people

"Mexico will fight with Brazil toe to toe":neymar:

Chicharito will be the savior:neymar:

Kerrybai

This friendly game tonight was being heavily watched as match fixing was alleged to have been taking place, and all betting suspended today before kick off with various bookmakers.

Bookies have been asked to report any suspicious bets laid before or during the match.

Nigeria is in Argentina's group lol. What if they get banned??

Match fixing is hilarious. Came scorss some shady betting on a small game recently and then 2 utterly stupid penalties occur at the end, one where the guy is allowed to walk into the box and the other is an amazing dive. http://vk.com/pfcshakhter watch the last 2 minutes of the video.

Pepe Silvia

Mexico plays today, but even I as a Mexican cant atand what the media tries to feed its people

"Mexico will fight with Brazil toe to toe":neymar:

Chicharito will be the savior:neymar:
I know it's embarrassing. Mexicans who don't know any better think Chicharito is currently balling out when he is anything but. The FMF best players are from their local clubs for sure. My Aguilas are well represented.

On another note, FABIAN with the screamer!!!

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Feel bad for montes RIP ( missing the World Cup.

Pepe I'm assuming you're Mexican or just follow them? Lol?

Pepe Silvia

RIP Montes HUGE blow for MEX that guy is so awesome. Didn't see it but apparently Rafa got injured as well?

No I'm not Mexican. I do follow them and I live in SoCal so... :)

NotInHere

Mexico was decent, I still don't see a "team" though, most of the games under Herrera have been hit n misses for me, Mexico has won these two matches thanks to golazos, particularly against Ecuador, who I thought did not deserve to lose.

Hopefully Herrera plays Peralta and Gio upfront, Javier could be a valuable substitute to have, but to me his not a starter at all, dude looks like he doesn't know how to dribble to save his life. Not having Montes is a huge blow though, his a Xavi type of player, except less skillful of course, but still controls the middle pretty well.

Overall I'm not satisfied with their performances thus far, I'm only judging these past few games of course, but I guess we'll see what happens.

Home of Barca Fans