Franck Ribery

oggydude

Ribery has been the exact opposite of that for years now.

I meant it as a general thing for all managers and all egotistical players, and we really do not know how these egotistical players from all big clubs behave because the clubs wants to market these players therefore they're not exactly going to bad mouth them.

Leo_Messi, if you want Ribery to read you, use gifs.

Ryu is defending the bayern player (odd) but the fact is Franck is a village idiot. Happy birthday to him though.
The vast majority of french population hate him, but they are wrong. The 2010 WC incident went mainstream and Ribéry took most of the blame for this for quite unclear reasons as others were as guilty as him, and certainly less regretful after the fact.

I don't hate Ribéry. I do hate Evra and Nasri, and would pay to piss in their boots.

I rate him, but it seems like he has this mindset that he's a tortured, misunderstood soul and that the world is constantly against him :lol:

Yannik

If this guy would be a player of your club, you'd love him as much as the Bayern fans do, honestly.
It's not his intelligence, it's not his manners or his linguistic abilities. Its basically the fact, that he truly loves the Bayern shirt more than anyone I can think of. I have never seen a guy so happy to wear a club's shirt. For him Bayern isnt just a club, but a complete new life that is the opposite of everything he was used to before. In France he was seen as a thug, people said he'd be scum.
In Bayern he arrived and noone knew who he really was as a person. Noone had prejudices, noone knew his past, he was a blank piece of paper and everything that mattered was what he did from now on. So he tried to be a different person, converting his temperament into passion rather than aggression. And people started to like him, and he enjoyed it and gave even more. Then he became a fan-favourite and an icon. Ribery has never started to take that for granted, whenever he goes on Nationalduty again he gets reminded of what it feels like to be the nation's enfant terrible for his past, but at Bayern noone cares about it. He's still in love with his life here as much as he was on his first day. I lost count on how often he said he wants a contract until retirement in Munich.

Last edited:

Morten

If this guy would be a player of your club, you'd love him as much as the Bayern fans do, honestly.
It's not his intelligence, it's not his manners or his linguistic abilities. Its basically the fact, that he truly loves the Bayern shirt more than anyone I can think of. I have never seen a guy so happy to wear a club's shirt. For him Bayern isnt just a club, but a complete new life that is the opposite of everything he was used to before. In France he was seen as a thug, people said he'd be scum.
In Bayern he arrived and noone knew who he really was as a person. Noone had prejudices, noone knew his past, he was a blank piece of paper and everything that mattered was what he did from now on. So he tried to be a different person, converting his temperament into passion rather than aggression. And people started to like him, and he enjoyed it and gave even more. Then he became a fan-favourite and an icon. Ribery has never started to take that for granted, whenever he goes on Nationalduty again he gets reminded of what it feels like to be the nation's enfant terrible for his past, but at Bayern noone cares about it. He's still in love with his life here as much as he was on his first day. I lost count on how often he said he wants a contract until retirement in Munich.

And failed miserably.

Leo_Messi

Am I the only one that thinks that he will be ready to face us? Especially now when Robben is apparently out and Lewandowski a big doubt at least for the first leg?

Of course you can question how fit he would be and how big his impact would be could he play but he is definitely a player that could hurt us.

Am I the only one that thinks that he will be ready to face us? Especially now when Robben is apparently out and Lewandowski a big doubt at least for the first leg?

Of course you can question how fit he would be and how big his impact would be could he play but he is definitely a player that could hurt us.

Ribery is always good for an assist or two. Even this season when he was out so often and never played many matches in a row he has a goal or an assist every 64 minutes in the league or 71 minutes overall.

But he for sure will not play the first leg - but it is too soon to rule him out for the second. But until now he does not even run.

EdmondDantes

He's the one player I fear may do something to harm us on Wed. With Robben out, if Ribery plays, we* have to keep an eye on him.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans