Franck Ribery

zanela

What is there exactly to elaborate on?:lol:

His looks are a result of a mishap he suffered as a child. In any case, I don't think it's cool to be laughing at ppl's physical appearances. You never know when karma strikes..

When he was two years old, he and his family were involved in a car accident in his hometown, colliding with a lorry.[11] Ribéry suffered serious facial injuries that resulted in more than one hundred stitches and which left two long scars down the right side of his face, and another across his brows.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

His looks are a result of a mishap he suffered as a child. In any case, I don't think it's cool to be laughing at ppl's physical appearances. You never know when karma strikes..

That is what I was hinting at, thank you.
Calling somebody dumb and retarded while also saying he looks retarded in light of what actually happened to said person (not to mention that said person is far from actually looking retarded), makes me wonder WHO the actual retard is.

I was more thinking about his possible accent. He does not strike me as the brightest dude out there with all due respect.

His accent is hilarious too. It's a package deal (his expressions as well) which is why all of France makes fun of him, it can't be helped. Ribéry hates france in return but no one cares because he was a leader in the 2010 world cup tragicomedy, and the zahia incident, etc.

Honestly, I doubt Ribéry can read or write better than a 6 year old can.

Leo_Messi

I was obviously not referring to his scars. Just his general appearance. Some people do look dumb naturally. It's just the harsh reality.

His antics outside of the pitch and apparently his conduct in the media are not proving me wrong in him not being the brightest dude around.

mljlut.jpg

33k6ljk.jpg

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

His accent is hilarious too. It's a package deal (his expressions as well) which is why all of France makes fun of him, it can't be helped. Ribéry hates france in return but no one cares because he was a leader in the 2010 world cup tragicomedy, and the zahia incident, etc.

Honestly, I doubt Ribéry can read or write better than a 6 year old can.

:lol:

Everyone I know makes fun of him so we two are not alone. Of course I could be more diplomatic and politically correct but why hide the reality? Ribéry does neither look like the brightest dude out there nor is that the case on other fronts. Rather the contrary.

If some BM fans are butthurt about that then that's not my problem. Let them cry. I am sure that the millionaire that is Ribéry won't give two shits.

It would not surprise me the slightest if he was universally (almost) disliked in France.

Well, there are girlfriends, and there are girlfriends... ;)

What?:lol:

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

Yeah, a player that is very easy to hate. I guess no one really likes him except Bayern fans, as those last two pages have shown.

Dude still crying 1 year after he didn't win the Balon D'Or was also funny :lol: http://www.marca.com/en/2014/11/26/en/football/international_football/1417028472.html

Yes, he has behaved like a little spoilt child because he did not receive the present he wanted more than anything else. Hence all the crying.

We might laugh at Ribéry but we can't deny his class when in the mood and I am also quite sure that he is an entertaining person to be around.:lol:

I actually wanted him back in 2009 when we were strongly rumored to buy him along with RM. Glad that we did not.

So if you are reading this Ribéry then don't fall into despair. What I actually meant is that you don't come across as the brightest dude in town neither appearance wise or in terms of actions outside of the pitch and in regards to the media. I might be wrong though. I am also sure that you don't give a crap and that you hear worse on a weekly basis. So cheer up.

Home of Barca Fans