Franck Ribery

I

instinct

BqbDHzTCYAAUcom.jpg

:lol: wtf

oggydude

'His idea was that he did not care about names at all, you don't need stars, everybody had to prove themselves again.
Seriously sounds like a spoilt brat. He really shouldn't be calling someone else a bad person, his off the field fanatics really make him seem stupid. You have to feel sorry for some managers who have to deal with egotistical footballers, antics from players like Ibra are laugh when you're a fan but imagine having to manage him.

Ribéry is just stupid. Extremely stupid. Hard to hate a guy like that. He'll alternate between likable moments (genuine remorse, joking mood etc) and cunt moments (whiny, self-important, vain, etc)

Honestly, a great reason to learn french is to enjoy hearing Ribéry speak it.

Leo_Messi

Ribéry is just stupid. Extremely stupid. Hard to hate a guy like that. He'll alternate between likable moments (genuine remorse, joking mood etc) and cunt moments (whiny, self-important, vain, etc)

Honestly, a great reason to learn french is to enjoy hearing Ribéry speak it.

So his retarded appearance is not lying in this case?

What's wrong with his French? Is he trying to mimic the ghetto trash in the banlieues?

So his retarded appearance is not lying in this case?

What's wrong with his French? Is he trying to mimic the ghetto trash in the banlieues?

No man, Ribéry... can't even describe it :lol:
I'll try with an infamous example.

There is a french expression, "la roue tourne" literally "the wheel turns" which basically means: life goes on and things change. It usually carries a positive meaning.
When Ribéry expressed his hopes that "the wheel will hopefully turn" he said instead "j'espère que la routourne va tourner", literally "I hope that the wheelturn will turn"

There are dozens of such instances :worthy:
If there was a public poll about the most stupid french celeb (I guess there have been some) Ribéry would take the prize every time.

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

Care to elaborate?

What is there exactly to elaborate on?:lol:

No man, Ribéry... can't even describe it :lol:
I'll try with an infamous example.

There is a french expression, "la roue tourne" literally "the wheel turns" which basically means: life goes on and things change. It usually carries a positive meaning.
When Ribéry expressed his hopes that "the wheel will hopefully turn" he said instead "j'espère que la routourne va tourner", literally "I hope that the wheelturn will turn"

There are dozens of such instances :worthy:

:lol:

I was more thinking about his possible accent. He does not strike me as the brightest dude out there with all due respect. His many unfortunate antics outside of the pitch are not in his favor either. I never liked him. Great player when in the mood but I find Robben 100 times as likable. The Dutchman is also the better player.

Home of Barca Fans