Francesc "Tito" Vilanova

Jadentheman

It's ridiculous to allow him to do such things. If he's unfit to take on his job he should go. It's not like he's doing anything great especially with the upcoming youth and the rotations. Not to mention game tactics

It's ridiculous to allow him to do such things. If he's unfit to take on his job he should go. It's not like he's doing anything great especially with the upcoming youth and the rotations. Not to mention game tactics

+1.
This is another reason he needs to go.

Last edited:

Jadentheman

To say that winning the league by a record margin isn't great is pathetic. Just completely and utterly ridiculous.

At the expense of excluding Thiago and others out of some game. Now he could go for peanuts. That's bad business when you could lose the future of the team all because you wanted 100 points to look good.

How will tito improve neymar?

I want to believe. Good thing it will take 11JR a season to adapt. Hopefully when he's fully ready to take on the world then Tito could be out or at least relegated to something less impactful

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Vilanova will be several times in New York for tests next season, first time in September. He's expected to miss minimum 3-4 games. [sport]

I don't know why Barca doesn't get another coach already. He was gone in an important period last season and the team was looking really bad without a coach. Now he will be gone SEVERAL times. He should care more for his health if he cannot be the coach Barca needs.

Meitux

Yeah... So :rosell:, :tito: & Co. still think that it's perfectly okay for a coach to miss so many matches in a season? Because I don't believe that it will stop at 3-4 games. The future is bright for us, it seems.
He should leave already by the health problems he has,not keeping him and he wouldnt be there again for much time

ryuken

just need 1 long term treatment and Roura the great will take charge for a long period like this season again

jairzinho

I can't remember how many times i've said it. We can't have a situation where Tito's illness is preventing from properly managing the club. Either he's fit enough for the job or not. He should step down until he has fully recovered and then come back to the game. NO one is bigger than the club.

ebc_99

Tito shouldn't step down, this is his big chance and he doesn't want to give it up. He is a fighter and will still believe he can achieve great things at the club. It is up to the board to make a decision and at the moment I think they are right to stick by Tito and give him another season, but if these absences are going to be a frequent occurance then it will come to a point were it is time to find someone new. I like Tito and want him to get well again and to succeed in his career but I don't want his illness to bring the club down.

Home of Barca Fans