Francesc "Tito" Vilanova

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Tito has made some questionable decisions, to be sure, but he's nowhere as bad as some of you say he is and he's a lot better than the other managers "on the market".

Irish_Cules

People need to chill the f**k out. I'm pretty damn frustrated at some of Tito's decisions as well but we won 2-0 away to Espanyol tonight. Judging by the last few comments, you'd think they hammered us.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Tito leaves then will most likely end up with Enrique or Eusebio, so for me he can stay for that...

Cule4life

The Culest
People need to chill the f**k out. I'm pretty damn frustrated at some of Tito's decisions as well but we won 2-0 away to Espanyol tonight. Judging by the last few comments, you'd think they hammered us.

So winning against Espanyol makes one good enough to Barca's coach these days?

ceefoo

Rosell will never fire him because he'll be too busy counting his Nike millions
:lol: Have to laugh, or i'll cry.:cry:

Tito has made some questionable decisions, to be sure, but he's nowhere as bad as some of you say he is and he's a lot better than the other managers "on the market".
Every time this thought pops in to your head, just remember Tito saying:
:tito: "We don't need to sign a Centre-Back. We have Song".:troll:

Irish_Cules

So winning against Espanyol makes one good enough to Barca's coach these days?

That's not my point. My point is that people come to this thread whenever they disagree with a minor decision by Tito and demand him to be sacked. For example, tonight we saw Montoya ignored once again which was really frustrating. However, Thiago played 90 minutes and we won the game 2-0. People completely ignore the positive elements and go absolutely mental if his team selection isn't exactly what they want. People need to stop blowing everything out of proportion.

Cule4life

The Culest
De Boer would be perfect but he just renewed with Ajax.

Since when does a renewal in football means a man is tied down at a job and cant be bought out :lol:

Because we don't need an ex-madridista as a coach.
Suddenly people jump in the Heynckes bandwagon, while last year they were laughing at him,call him and his players losers.

Heynckes is not a classless c**t like Mourinho. Not everyone remotely associated with Madrid needs to be rejected without seeing their merits

And the quotes are because there isn't a market for managers as such.

I thought Pellegrini Heynckes etc were on the market. Sorry i am not as well informed as you

Home of Barca Fans