FC Barcelona to meet Manchester City, Borussia Mönchengladbach and Celtic

mssarm

There was nothing dodgy at all in what Ian Rush did.

Why not change draw methods so there's no suspicion? It's not that hard to do. What surprises me that you have this great faith in organization that everyone knows to be corrupt. They have the motivation to fix the draw, they have the means and the methods to fix it, it is very well known that the organization lacks integrity and was involved in corruption in the past, but you believe UEFA will go against their interest and play fair and square?I envy your optimism.

JamDav1982

Why not change draw methods so there's no suspicion? It's not that hard to do. What surprises me that you have this great faith in organization that everyone knows to be corrupt. They have the motivation to fix the draw, they have the means and the methods to fix it, it is very well known that the organization lacks integrity and was involved in corruption in the past, but you believe UEFA will go against their interest and play fair and square?I envy your optimism.

Change it to what method?

If draws are fixed you have to believe that ex players etc are in on it and none have ever refused and exposed it.

Many ex Barca players.

There was nothing in the draw by Rush.

zanela

Some bluemoon sentiments about our game tonite..

Just watching barca vs bilbao, Barca really don't look that good to me. Very shaky at the back, we can do them if we play with a high intensity.

I fully agree mate we were fair superior 1st half with intensity, pace and passing than wat I've seen first half from barca

Never seen a team pass between the keeper and centre backs as much as barca, so so boring.

Probably trying to learn ter Stegan the bravo way haha.. Never seen so many empty seats at bilbao as well especially considering there playing barca

:blondemessi:

zanela

never seen a group more deluded about their standing in the sporting world than the folks over there, perhaps only PSG fans can beat them in this regard. :lucho:

I didn't quite get the 'how they were intense, pacy, passed better in the first half' comment. Then realised they were comparing their home performance against West Ham to that of ours @SanMames.

F

Flavia

I didn't quite get the 'how they were intense, pacy, passed better in the first half' comment. Then realised they were comparing their home performance against West Ham to that of ours @SanMames.

As if that could be comparable...

JamDav1982

I think they have a bit of a point to be fair.

Barca play against a better side the way they did today and there could be issues.

What the City fans dont say though is how their players couldnt maintain that passing game under pressure when West Ham came back into game. All good when their tails were up and everyone wanted ball but minute it got tougher they went into their shells and couldnt play the same way.

Sorin

West Ham were done by Astra Giurgiu few days ago and they have the delusion that what they did in the first half at home was more impressive that the first half of the game against Athletic Bilbao at fecking San Mames. smh Can never be enough tards of the PL who over hype their mediocre teams.

Athletic's aggressive pressing is better than that of all the teams in the PL. Yes even better than current City. They are headless chickens out there trying to press. All brawn, no brain.

FC B

Interesting group. Would have chose any day City over BVB to play against Barca in this group...

Total-Football

it's the goddamn champions league .. it has no taste if we win it while playing the likes of wolsburg .. i want the hardest opponents that goddamn draw can offer ..

Home of Barca Fans