FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Galning

Thanks. Also will it be difficult to get 4 seats together for the game?

Online it might get tricky so if I were you I'd wait to buy the tickets until I'm in Barcelona.

We're also traveling to Barcelona and will be there for the game on the 14th of September. How far in advance of the game will tickets generally go on sale and what is the ease of finding tickets against Bilbao?

Thanks in advance,
Elana

A few weeks beforehand and you shouldn't have any problems.

Danby

FCBarcelona - Sevilla
League - Round 12 Sun 11/23/2014

Am i correct in thinking we will be ok for tickets on the day of the game? Are they the same price as the online sales?

edit : would it be better to wait till we arrive to buy 4/5 tickets?

Thanks.

Last edited:

denisbence

First of all, it is my first time going to see a match at Camp Nou, so it will be a stupid question maybe :)

I am planning to see FC Barcelona and Celta Vigo match on 2nd November. I have already bought plane tickets, landing on 1st at 19:00.
I have just read that match day can be changed to saturday. If that happens, and the plane has no delay, I can be in city center around 19:40, with metro at the stadium around match start I guess.

What happens if you are late to the match? Can you still enter the stadium?
How likely is that the match will be changed from 2.11 to 1.11?

How many days before the match can tickets be bought?
I've noticed on the official site that they open up 1 month before or so...is it a fixed time?

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
First of all, it is my first time going to see a match at Camp Nou, so it will be a stupid question maybe :)

I am planning to see FC Barcelona and Celta Vigo match on 2nd November. I have already bought plane tickets, landing on 1st at 19:00.
I have just read that match day can be changed to saturday. If that happens, and the plane has no delay, I can be in city center around 19:40, with metro at the stadium around match start I guess.

I've noticed on the official site that they open up 1 month before or so...is it a fixed time?

Remember seeing an article on the official site saying that tickets will be available to purchase for all league games sometime next week.

Edit:
Heres the link.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/club/detail/article/camp-nou-liga-tickets-to-go-on-sale-on-Tuesday

Hope I helped. :D

Catalan Fan

The actual date and time of the games are only confirmed about a week or so beforehand, due to CDR or CL fixtures, so it could be played on a sat, possibly before you arrive.

I always get to Barca for around 12 noon (from UK) on the sat, so it covers the possibility of an early sat kickoff.

If you are travelling specifically for the game, might pay to try and get an earlier flight so you are covered either way... assuming the airline will allow it ?

denisbence

The actual date and time of the games are only confirmed about a week or so beforehand, due to CDR or CL fixtures, so it could be played on a sat, possibly before you arrive.

I always get to Barca for around 12 noon (from UK) on the sat, so it covers the possibility of an early sat kickoff.

If you are travelling specifically for the game, might pay to try and get an earlier flight so you are covered either way... assuming the airline will allow it ?

There is only one flight from where I go that day, at least the Ryanair...
Well, I guess I will do something else in barcelona then, if the match is before I arrive.
I am planing to buy cheapest 60€ tickets back in the lateral, I will somehow survive that if I miss it...
waiting to buy tickets until the time is confirmed is probably not smart idea? I will only have more expensive tickets available then?

Catalan Fan

Personally, I'd wait until the date/time is confirmed just to be safe.There will still be plenty of tickets available as it won't be a sell out and you should still be able to get a reasonably priced ticket.

Upto you really, fingers crossed it's either sun kick off or sat evening and you make the game ! :D

denisbence

I hope it's sunday! :)

If the match is on saturday, it is before 20:00 right?
But if the champions league match will be on wednesday few days before, then the match will be on sunday for sure?
Then I just need to wait for 28th Aug for the draws...

Thanks for all the explanations! :)

Danby

have you checked which airport you are flying to ?

i flew with ryanair to ''BARCELONA'' 5 years ago, ended up a 130euro taxi fair away from Barcelona..have they have changed?

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
have you checked which airport you are flying to ?

i flew with ryanair to ''BARCELONA'' 5 years ago, ended up a 130euro taxi fair away from Barcelona..have they have changed?

Ryanair's Barcelona flights fly to Girona not Barcelona which is around 1.5 hrs away. There is a bus which runs to Barcelona bus station from the airport. 25c euros return ticket.

denisbence

Guys you are both missing the fact that there is maybe Ryanair flying only to Girona from your countries airport, but there is so much destinations from El Prat too...
I will use the same from/to as I did before. I am landing at El Prat for sure...

Home of Barca Fans