FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

QuickyLFC

I am planning on watching barc this season, and want to do a weekend for my stag do this year,
i wonder if anyone can help me what is the best way of doing it?
i am from cornwall in the uk

I'm from Cornwall too! haha.

I'm going to catch a match before the CL starts to avoid match day changes etc.

I'll just be getting a ticket over there because they rarely seem to sell out.

Tomchin

Barcelona's cheapest season-ticket costs €132 this season. Most expensive one €1097. All Liga, CL and Cup games are included. [via md]

Those prices are unbelievable low really. No wonder so many socios have a season-ticket, and then only attend 2-3 games a year (result: lots of empty seats in the Camp Nou because it's "sold out" supposedly). If they want to increase the attendance in the stadium, I think the prices of the season-tickets need to increase too.

AzaR

El Clasico

After attending my first ever Barcelona game in May against Atletico I am now wanting to attend the big one. Made even more appealing this year by the signings made from both sides.

I understand I wont be able to get tickets from the official site so where will be the next best option? I'm also aware I will have to pay a premium price. But exactly how much should I be expecting to pay?

Last edited:

AzaR

Ticket reseller sites sold tickets for El Clasico from about 300€ in previous years.

Ah. I was expecting in excess of £500 so that's fantastic news.

Any sites in particular you'd recommend.

And cheers for the reply :)

moreino

300€ is the cheapest ticket price. If you want better seat, or want seats together, well, you would have to pay about the price you guessed easily. I have no experience with any of them. You can look here as well, I had a spare ticket last year ;)

johentie

if your going alone or with a another friend find a place on AIRBNB... they are private residences that offer private rooms or entire apartments/houses for rent...

i just booked a room within a 10mins walk from the stadium for $40/night.. free wifi, TV, and some people to talk to since i am going alone..

Posnaki

Fcb away tickets

Hi,
I am from Australia and travelling to Barcelona on the 28th of Aug 14 - 01st of Sept 14 however the club are playing away to Villareal on that weekend and would like some help on buying tickets for that game. My dream is to watch the team play and don't want to miss the opportunity even if it means travelling to watch them. Can someone please help me in what I have to do as currently I am not a club member.

Regards

George

Galning

Hi,
I am from Australia and travelling to Barcelona on the 28th of Aug 14 - 01st of Sept 14 however the club are playing away to Villareal on that weekend and would like some help on buying tickets for that game. My dream is to watch the team play and don't want to miss the opportunity even if it means travelling to watch them. Can someone please help me in what I have to do as currently I am not a club member.

Regards

George

Hey George. Only members can buy tickets for the Barça away section so you'll have to buy your tickets through Villarreal.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Galning, I will be travelling to Barcelona next April, mostly likely catching either the away game against Espanyol or the home game against Getafe. Do you suggest I buy the Espanyol game ticket through Espanyol? And the best place to buy our home game ticket against Getafe is through our official website? Thanks.

Galning

Galning, I will be travelling to Barcelona next April, mostly likely catching either the away game against Espanyol or the home game against Getafe. Do you suggest I buy the Espanyol game ticket through Espanyol? And the best place to buy our home game ticket against Getafe is through our official website? Thanks.

If you are not a member there's no other way. Unless you buy a ticket for the away section from a third party website or a random guy, which I wouldn't recommend. Yeah, for home game tickets the official website is the way to go. Always cheapest prices plus 100% certainty that you won't get scammed.

AzaR

Decided im just going to search the net everyday until I find Barcelona vs Madrid tickets I like the look of. Hoping for tickets with a side pitch view.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If you are not a member there's no other way. Unless you buy a ticket for the away section from a third party website or a random guy, which I wouldn't recommend. Yeah, for home game tickets the official website is the way to go. Always cheapest prices plus 100% certainty that you won't get scammed.

Thanks Galning. How far advance can I buy the tickets for a game in late April next year? Our official site takes major credit cards, right?

Posnaki

Ok thanks for that info. Do you think it's worthwhile for me to become a member tomorrow and try buy tickets once they are available
available... Would I need to show my membership card? Otherwise happy to buy tickets through the villareal website but are there any regulations regarding this as I am a barca fan?
Thanks

Galning

Thanks Galning. How far advance can I buy the tickets for a game in late April next year? Our official site takes major credit cards, right?

Yeah. You can buy them as soon as you want once they're on sale. Only big games are closed until a certain period ahead of the match.

Home of Barca Fans