Fabio Coentrao

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
tumblr_lj1rypfz7c1qd0pp4.jpg

1339764773_3297_alba.jpg

F

Frejsgodes

He is one of the best LB in the world, the best in this Euro so far, but this attitudes are reckless. needs to improve that.
He should have signed for Barça last year :barca scarf:
Can't stand him. I'm glad he's in Madrid.

Diogo28

Tell me again how many games of Portugal did you see...

Coentrão was superb this Euro.
Alba was great too, but defending is no that good.
For some reason Coentrão costed 30M to Real, and Alba only 15M.

He is from Real i know, but a little bit of imparcial evalution wont hurt.
Lahm is more like a RB, but is performing superbly too.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Tell me again how many games of Portugal did you see...

Coentrão was superb this Euro.
Alba was great too, but defending is no that good.
For some reason Coentrão costed 30M to Real, and Alba only 15M.

He is from Real i know, but a little bit of imparcial evalution wont hurt.
Lahm is more like a RB, but is performing superbly too.

Well they're definitely at the same level. Alba hasn't made a single defensive mistake that I know off. No-one's scored against them after attacking from that side of the pitch. The only real opportunity was the one Balotelli got, and that was because of a complete fuck up by Ramos. They've definitely been as good, possibly even better.

Diogo28

Portugal doesnt have Busi to secure the defense. Coentrão was facing 2 vs 1 many times because Ronaldo's defensive help is 0.

Maria

Portugal doesnt have Busi to secure the defense. Coentrão was facing 2 vs 1 many times because Ronaldo's defensive help is 0.

Against Spain they didn't had to worry about that though because Arbeloa is useless in offense and all Silva did was to cut inside and lose the ball.

pawanme10

Coentrão is a really good LB and one of the best LBs at Euros. He was against one on two in many occasions and never did the opposition score due to his mistake. He blocked a number of crosses and made a few last ditch tackles. Also, he plays alongside Pepe and still remains sane. I say give credit where credit is due.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
:lol: that gif never fails to get me

I still don't understand the need for Coentrao for Madrid when you have Marcelo..

Home of Barca Fans