Fabio Coentrao

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
:lol: that gif never fails to get me

I still don't understand the need for Coentrao for Madrid when you have Marcelo..
If you watched RM games you could have found Mourinho tends to play Coentrao when he wants Real to be more solid...Coentrao is a better defender than Marcelo and he has a good future ahead of him the same can be said for Marcelo but he is not good enough defensively which makes him a sort of liability when defending I would take Coentrao ahead of Marcelo but the price RM paid was too much for him.

Galning

That can't be true. Even if it was I can't imagine a player just saying "yeah I'm sick of the fans and I wanna move back to club X"

E

estranged

If I'm not mistaken, red cards get carried into Suepr Copa, or is that CdR?

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
564232_10152075400160221_465021969_n.jpg

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
How long is he out?

I know he got 4 match ban in Liga... but he hasn't played a minute for Madrid since the super-copa, not the latest Liga match nor any of the matches in CL!! Some trouble with the coach?

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
No, he is just not as good as Marcelo. Also, what did he get a 4 match ban for?
wait a minute... You guys paid 30M€, sent Garay the other way and gave away the buy-back option on Rodrigo Moreno, possibly the second most exciting young Spanish striker, for some one so you would bench him indefinitely and make him cuss at the referee from the bench!?

Home of Barca Fans