Fabio Coentrao

El Gato

Villarato!
What the fuck was he doing to Messi, grabbing his hair and pushing him down like that?

Are all the portugese players at Real Madrid thugs?

Considered the fact that after the tackle Messi has said a few words to him which he found a little annoying?

Chill. The guy is a defender like every other and Messi is a player like every other. Plus RM were trailing and he was visibly frustrated.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
In other words, doucheness is permissible if not justifiable when you wear a white shirt

BTW, €30 million well spent

Last edited:

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Considered the fact that after the tackle Messi has said a few words to him which he found a little annoying?

Chill. The guy is a defender like every other and Messi is a player like every other. Plus RM were trailing and he was visibly frustrated.

lolwut? Leo was frustrated from getting kicked and stomped and chocked all night and yo think he could not pretend he was trying to get up and instead his hit him in the face with his knee or elbow instead of using a few words? He put his weight on Leo's neck and got up that son of a bitch after that incident Messi talked with the line referee and told him he saw what Cuntrao did but did nothing. Madrid players can't get any lower really and the refs don't even have ovaries let alone balls

Chainsaw

Killahead
lolwut? Leo was frustrated from getting kicked and stomped and chocked all night and yo think he could not pretend he was trying to get up and instead his hit him in the face with his knee or elbow instead of using a few words? He put his weight on Leo's neck and got up that son of a bitch after that incident Messi talked with the line referee and told him he saw what Cuntrao did but did nothing. Madrid players can't get any lower really and the refs don't even have ovaries let alone balls

Never mind him.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
34sseib.jpg

ammarfcb

ze special one
i want a electron diffraction experiement where they take his head and pepe's head and apply 5000v to make them crash.

B

barcelonista

€ 30 million well spent. Defending like a boss for Bayern's second goal. :worthy:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Man I swear I should ban myself before I rip on this guy. Thing is he is just as much of a nutcase as Marcelo but he is a lesser footballer. Makes me angry at Wolfe too, who kept on ripping on Marcelo for being a defensive liability but this guy is worse, not only did he do a stupid sweeping tackle and get totally owned, what in the world did he offer up front? I mean I did not see the match, not much of it anyway except snippets but golly gee wilikers.

If Roberto Carlos was ever a Madridista he'd use that 300 million given to him and go in for Coentrao.

COME ON ROBERTO...
roberto-carlos-posa-com-roupa-tipica-da-russia-no-daguestao-1300199089904_564x430.jpg

DOOOO EEEETTTT....

Home of Barca Fans