Fabio Coentrao

Galning

Marcelo clearly is better at attacking.
I will use these two videos as prove:

[YOUTUBE]hPaeyvdjF6M[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]QR77xWZR2N0[/YOUTUBE]

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Marcelo is better literally at EVERYTHING!

Marcelo 2 years ago was attacking full back who had known shit about defending. Talk what you want, but under Mourinho, his defending improved for 300%. Last year, he was probably the best LB in the world.

Too bad he loses his mind sometimes, like it was yesterday... Although those racist chants and the defeat made him lost his mind.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Too bad he loses his mind sometimes, like it was yesterday... Although those racist chants and the defeat made him lost his mind.

What a crock, Pajo...More ridiculous justifications for Marcelo's behaviour....So it's now racist chants that made him chop down Cesc?...You've outdone yourself, Pajo

Must've been racist chants here too

[YOUTUBE]hKUhbj2WVFI[/YOUTUBE]

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
I was talking about YESTERDAY only... I know Marcelo is a prick, along with Pepe and Ramos...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I was talking about YESTERDAY only... I know Marcelo is a prick, along with Pepe and Ramos...

You know this yet have the temerity to state that Marcelo probably was provoked...Through monkey chants, no less
37748ba6a18a.gif

You should stick to one story

Xavi6

What the fuck was he doing to Messi, grabbing his hair and pushing him down like that?

Are all the portugese players at Real Madrid thugs?

M

mitkoa7x

Cr seems to stay away from our players, he knows he will ruin his already damaged image, but apart from him all the portuguese players and coach get way to physical against us. Like Mou sais, "If you can beat them, beat them up... repeatedly"

Home of Barca Fans