Ernesto Valverde

George_Costanza

EV had his ideas, which were 442, workhorses, playing safe.
It wasn't pretty, but at least it worked results wise for 2 seasons.

His ideas were/are: Give the ball to Messi.

Out of the 23m (EV's annual salary), he deserves no more than 200k. The rest should have gone to Messi.

jamrock

Busquets, Arthur & De Jong whould be our starting midfield in every game once fit.

Alena, Roberto off the bench, with vidal at times, no place for rakitic.

Front 3 should be some varient of

Messi--frenchie---dembele

You can even play messi as the false 9, & put dembele right, griezmann left. He can be our Villa, I think that is the current role from him, because I don't think he is an out & out striker, dembele plays on the right where he offers us the most.

Fati & saurez get games off the bench.

Say what we will about umtimi but we need a CB like him desperately,

Pique & legnlet will never work at the highest level and I would take pique over lenglet, pique still puts in tackles and positions himself is ways that saved our asses a few times.

Lenglet is just MeH a nice 3rd CB, go hard for a CB in January.

That's it.

Marshall D Teach

Arthur and De Jong should be the first names on the midfield. The third spot is up in the air, Busquets certainly does not deserve to be a guaranteed starter. Especially if we have to move De Jong from his best position (DM) to accomodate him.

pepi

Only watched the first half of Borussia this season. I said i'll watch only CL until Valverde is sacked, and it looks like its the right decision.

Kul_z

How is the day at barca board? Once again, im pretty sure there was never in football history that amount of dissapointment in a coach, and one sided public opinion that this same coach should be fired. I cant believe that this guy is still 'alive'.
Camp nou, do your fucking job

xxxxxx

What's Barto's fascination with having Valverde as our manager? Also, how can we be dominating games if we have no shots on target?

Vilarrubi

Look at this stupid punchable face.

1176208610.jpg.0.jpg

Alik

I defended EV, but I don't like what he is doing in this season.

EV had his ideas, which were 442, workhorses, playing safe.
It wasn't pretty, but at least it worked results wise for 2 seasons.

This summer, he decided to change his ways due to a pressure.
And in the end, he will lose a job because he moved away from his ideas.
Funny. When it's Pep, you criticize him for teams having "figured out" his style. You criticize him for sticking to his ideas.

With Valverde you want him to stick with his dull ideas and now want to see him play the same starters of last season. You know, the ones who you always point out are a year older and less motivated.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Some of you clearly never watched much of Valverde's teams else you wouldn't suddenly be so surprised, much less outraged. The time for anger was when he was even linked to the job, never was a good fit

Devils

Funny. When it's Pep, you criticize him for teams having "figured out" his style. You criticize him for sticking to his ideas.

With Valverde you want him to stick with his dull ideas and now want to see him play the same starters of last season. You know, the ones who you always point out are a year older and less motivated.

There isn't a single thing he says that he doesn't contradict in one way or the other later on.

Home of Barca Fans