Ernesto Valverde

FC B

A shame. That guy showed more charisma, attitude and balls in those 19 seconds than Malmierda has in his entire life. Sad.

If the vacas sagradas aka club de amigos clan members aka entitled and finished oldies insist on keeping Malmierda, they should be shown the door next summer as well. This includes a 33 year old Messi. 90% of them are way past it and won't improve us short-term or long-term regardless of what happens.

The club needs urgent changes starting with dealing with the cancerous board and throwing them in the dustbin of history once and for all. Hopefully a vote of no confidence will emerge next summer, 1 year before the planned 2021 presidential elections, in order to save 1 additional year of the club.

Might as well hire Mourinho for the reminder of the season to provoke the club de amigos clan members and get a reaction from them.

At worst we won't win anything this season, which we are not going to anyway with Malmierda at the helm and with how things are going, or we can get a short-term positive reaction enough to luckily win the league or the CL in a complete "Chelsea 2012" fluke fashion.

Doing nothing is just wasting 1 additional year and wasting our time.

+1

michelco

I wonder if he's deluded or just a politician who happened to end up in football. How the hell you play 60-something minutes without a single shot on target and still have the nerve to claim to have dominated?

EdmondDantes

I was convinced I was going to wake up to the news of this cunt's resignation in the morning. But no, he has zero dignity it seems.

I still think he doesn't last another week, and let him take his troop of entitled failures with him. Vidal, Rakitic, Roberto, Suarez, the lot. Fuck them.

-

Part of the dressing room has lost confidence in Valverde. President Bartomeu will not take drastic decisions immediately. [Moises Llorens]

[tw]1175711337923653632[/tw]

He's lost the dressing room now

Last edited:

Sterlingfan2000

He has to save his job by doing this

- Stop being a cuddle to the players , be as hard as Pep
- Bench Suarez, if he cries to Messi , suspend him
- Don't talk to players at all , either perform or u are out
- Don't freaking start Messi Friends, start players who are the best performing ones

EdmondDantes

I'll reiterate, I have a feeling he won't last the week.

-

He'd never do that. Valverde is a submissive cockroach who knows he only kept his job because he's the sacred cows' puppet.

Pep came in and benched Aguero, who was being lazy despite still scoring regularly. He doesn't give a fuck because he's the boss.

All Valverde does is take out his frustration on young, well-behaving players who have no clout behind the scenes.

Last edited:

Tackle

I was convinced I was going to wake up to the news of this cunt's resignation in the morning. But no, he has zero dignity it seems.

I still think he doesn't last another week, and let him take his troop of entitled failures with him. Vidal, Rakitic, Roberto, Suarez, the lot. Fuck them.

-

Part of the dressing room has lost confidence in Valverde. President Bartomeu will not take drastic decisions immediately. [Moises Llorens]

[tw]1175711337923653632[/tw]

He's lost the dressing room now

Don't want to disappoint you lot, but Valverde is not getting sacked mid-season unless we crash out of the CL group stage or are 10+ points behind the leader in La Liga. Neither is likely to happen. Despite our rather rubbish start we are still only 3 points off the top of the table and will almost surely make it to the CL knockout rounds.

I am not willing to trash this season completely to simply rid ourselves of Valverde and neither should any fan be.

"President Bartomeu will not take drastic decisions immediately."

That sentence says it all. After the Liverpool disaster last season Bartomeu said the team would not make any rash decisions, the Copa final was still to play and everything would be evaluated after the season. We lost the Copa final and less than a week later Bartomeu still came out and backed Ernesto.

He is not leaving unless the season becomes unsalvageable. I would much rather keep him around as he is still not nearly as bad as certain alternatives. We will probably stabilize and win the league and the CL is always a roll of the dice. Not ready to tear it down just yet.

i_bleed_blaugrana

DF6B5D7D-1546-4E4F-8CFF-E2AC82575BB3.jpg

Won’t happen realistically but he’d at least help us get back to playing our football again. He’d happily accept an interim role too, I’m sure.

“...b b but, he’s not a shiny name like _____”

We need our fucking identity back. An outsider in thi situation (read Wenger, Setien, Allegri etc.) could confuse and unbalanced this squad even more. A coach who our younger players know and who knows how to get our style to work can at the very least give us a foundation for someone else (read Xavi) to build off of next season or in two if he does well.

That said, sadly, the pressure won’t get bad enough on the board to sack the squatting cuck until we either lose to Real or crash out of CL. It’s going to have to get even more rock bottom until they do something like that. They have plenty of excuses to shield the cuck with: “oh man, we’ve had so many injuries” or “our players came back late,” or even worse “it’s still early in the season, we just have to unite as a club!”

Also, the Mourinho asslicking is just :facepalm:

Valverde and Mourinho are two sides of the same coin, one is just wittier. It’d be the same bullshit line ups, Luis starting nonsense we see now, but this time with media outbursts! Like, do y’all remember the circus UTD was when he left?! He couldn’t handle Pogba, how on earth is he going to handle Dembro, who forgot to set his alarm to wake up for training? Not even going to mention his past transgressions, disrespect to that nature doesn’t deserve a platform.

It’s just sad because I really think this squad could be amazing to watch and could win, right now, with a proper coach who has a clear plan and is willing to take on the old guard. It’s just sad we might not see it until our season is already in tatters. I honestly don’t understand how more of you aren’t realizing we are on course to crash out of our CL group. No club can play this bad away from home and get through to the knockouts. What I guess nobody in relation to this club understands is that European football is unforgiving and any team will fancy a chance against us in this sort of form. Our fear factor is gone, the psychological edge we relied on is waning. Conte’s Inter is more than capable of smashing us at San Siro and getting a result at the Camp Nou, just wait and see. But just about anyone can dick us down right now, because we have no real identity, plan or chemistry on the field and it’s plain as day to see why and what needs to change.

Dark days, y’all :(

Last edited:

Riordon

I'll reiterate, I have a feeling he won't last the week.

-

He'd never do that. Valverde is a submissive cockroach who knows he only kept his job because he's the sacred cows' puppet.

Pep came in and benched Aguero, who was being lazy despite still scoring regularly. He doesn't give a fuck because he's the boss.

All Valverde does is take out his frustration on young, well-behaving players who have no clout behind the scenes.

Difficult to see him resign or Barto fire him. No news of him going, no leaks to the press, nothing

He will stay till the end of season IMO

Home of Barca Fans