Ernesto Valverde - V1

SeloBarca

The team is carrying him soooo much XD
Could just put up a paper saying "sub Roberto/Semedo, Coutinho/Dembele and Arthur/Vidal.
No need to show up.

FCBfan22

[MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION]

Remane this to Autopiloto Valverde

Did his usual thing. Subs could've been done earlier. 7,5/10.

kollegah

Lets say Messi doesn't score 2 goals literally by himself out of nowhere.
I'm not waiting for Liverpool

omg always the same wankers.

-> lyon will knock us out
-> omg rashford and pogba will run riot
-> liverpool will punish us

at the moment no team in the world can beat us

Horatio

You're welcome
omg always the same wankers.

-> lyon will knock us out
-> omg rashford and pogba will run riot
-> liverpool will punish us

at the moment no team in the world can beat us

They have to keep pushing their narrative because they have been pushing it for so long. They are waiting for that ‘I told you so moment”. Until then they’ll keep going and in the face of winning a treble will express their disappointment. Conceding now is showing weakness. No ragrets

Hamzah

High Definition Member
the man could win a treble and people here will still bash him. I appreciate what he's done but going forward I'd like a guy that can bring the youngsters along, not sure valverde is that type of coach.

he stabilised the club when they were in crisis, brought back to back ligas, won a Copa, in another final this year. in with a chance in the cl this year. his style is unpopular but necessary, at least in the short term.

I think the time is coming where a change could be beneficial, for the young guys.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
the man could win a treble and people here will still bash him. I appreciate what he's done but going forward I'd like a guy that can bring the youngsters along, not sure valverde is that type of coach.

Same here. Would never concede he is the best option for Barca. But the man is doing a good job. For all we know we had a more attacking team instead but would’ve gotten caught on the counter and knocked out earlier in CL.

Home of Barca Fans