Ernesto Valverde - V1

serghei

Same here. Would never concede he is the best option for Barca. But the man is doing a good job. For all we know we had a more attacking team instead but would’ve gotten caught on the counter and knocked out earlier in CL.

Knocked out by who? Lyon or United? :lol:

We've played Chelsea, Roma, Lyon, and United. These are tier 2 teams, and some are tier 3.

We'll play Liverpool which is the first tier 1 team we've played under Valverde in an European tie. We'll see were we really stand among the best.

What we know so far is that Valverde is not a bad coach, and can do a reasonable job. We're trying to find out if he can be a great manager for us. This is basically the question that is on the table.

Last edited:
the man could win a treble and people here will still bash him. I appreciate what he's done but going forward I'd like a guy that can bring the youngsters along, not sure valverde is that type of coach.

he stabilised the club when they were in crisis, brought back to back ligas, won a Copa, in another final this year. in with a chance in the cl this year. his style is unpopular but necessary, at least in the short term.

I think the time is coming where a change could be beneficial, for the young guys.

What young guys?

Cule4life

The Culest
Only complaints:

Wtf was that complacency in the first few minutes? Liverpool would have been 2-0 up.

Play Nelsinho instead of Bobby fullstop.

clemente

omg always the same wankers.

-> lyon will knock us out
-> omg rashford and pogba will run riot
-> liverpool will punish us

at the moment no team in the world can beat us

People only said Lyon has the system to knock us out, and I haven't seen anyone that delusional besides United fans to say Rashford or Pogba can do anything.
Liverpool is literally completely different story, shouldn't even be mentioned next to those 2.

serghei

Good. Now we need a medium strenght team and beat Sociedad next so we can make one more step to the title. We need the win so we can rest before the Liverpool game.

Givenchy

Yes, every team can put 110% Energy the first 20_25 min. And cretae some chances, but its a big risk as well.

scary af to watch as a fan though and we can expect more of the same from Liverpool. Dembele on the counter could release alot of that pressure though as Coutinho-Suarez-Messi don't really have the pace

Home of Barca Fans