Ernesto Valverde - V1

Cule4life

The Culest
What was he thinking bringing on Alba/Arthur? Is he incapable of imagining a world where a match can be played without some of the Gala XI

serghei

Shouldn't have subbed Alba on, I feel. Not much to take from this one.

All starters who were subbed in showed up looking bored and not willing to run a lot.

I think we can take from this game that Boateng is useless as a centre forward.

Joan

All starters who were subbed in showed up looking bored and not willing to run a lot.
Would've subbed Arthur in too, but he did it too late. Was practically meaningless at that point especially since Alena improved. Alba and Coutinho did nothing of worth.

Bad subs altogether.

Barcilliant

Valverde would be perfect for a Serie A club like Juve, Inter or Milan. He would be a God in Italy. I'm sure about that.

However here at Barca it strange to watch his curious attempt at possession based football with park the bus twist.

serghei

Valverde would be perfect for a Serie A club like Juve, Inter or Milan. He would be a God in Italy. I'm sure about that.

However here at Barca it strange to watch his curious attempt at possession based football with park the bus twist.

Don't think he would be spectacular. He would be okay overall, just like at Barcelona. I fail to see how he could be better than Spalletti or Ancelotti for example. He just wouldn't.

Messigician

📊 | Yesterday was Valverde’s 1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣th game without a loss with FC Barcelona (out of the 1️⃣0️⃣9️⃣ games Valverde coached the team). 🔴🔵 That's an undefeated % of 91.74%... That is atleast 13% higher than any other manager that has coached Barcelona (minimum 100 games).💉

Haters you alive?

Home of Barca Fans