Ernesto Valverde - V1

FCBfan22

Breaking news:

Qatar reignites their interest to buy Cruyff's grave to make electricity from it, since there is an enormous amount of spinning in there. It's believed that it's at all time high RPM.

Cule4life

The Culest
Lifeless in attack with the MF of Raki Busi and Vidal (BBZ's wet dream)- Check

Everybody knowing we needed Alena except Valverde and his cult members- Check

Alena coming on and finding a downgrade in team quality from Barca B with no one making runs- Check

Malcom rewarded for putting his heart out on the pitch to be rewarded with more benchtime, while 160m boy wonder shits all over the pitch- Check

Getting teabagged by the same team who Valverde fans said is nothing without their former manager- Check

Mats earning yet another MotM under Ernie- Check

Only 2 shots on target and getting massively outshot by Bilbao making me nervous against Lyon- Check

Team looking lost without individual brilliance from Messi and Dembele-Check

Suarez stinking up the place but no chance in hell of getting subbed by Valgreen- Check

Valmierda finally showing some ballsy decisions last match to immediately go back to his default state next match- Check

Roma 2.0 looking more and more likely-Check

2 hours of my life wasted- Check

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
In before he fields Messi and Suarez against Valladolid because the gap is getting smaller. And plays Raki-Vidal-Busi with Coutinho on the left against Lyon.

I hope he won't do that, I really do...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
In before he fields Messi and Suarez against Valladolid because the gap is getting smaller. And plays Raki-Vidal-Busi with Coutinho on the left against Lyon.

I hope he won't do that, I really do...

If he benches Dembele for Coutinho it's not going to end well for us vs. Lyon. Especially with this crap slow midfield.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If most players played shit it is clearly an indication that it was the manager's fault.

However, Valverde, Bartomeu, the local journalists and fandom and the entire Barca/Catalan football establishment don't see that.

Perhaps only losing the league (and to Real Madrid) will wake up those people.

FCBfan22

This tonight was a Roma 2.0 against a team who can't score for shit. Yet, they almost scored. Imagine us playing like that against a team with a dangerous attack.

Riordon

I seriously think instead of the rondos the players should do running exercises at training. They all look so tired. RM played the world cup and only with two days rest, the same players trashed Atletico.

Something is wrong.

George_Costanza

The club spent so much money and still Messi-dependent. If he is having an off day then we are screwd. Only a few games under Valverde we won it convincingly without Messi. Seriously, Messi deserves that huge salary and more, but other high salaried players should get a pay cut or fuck off.

Valverde should have the decency to resign after this season no matter what he achieves next.

Home of Barca Fans