Ernesto Valverde - V1

FCBfan22

For the Nth time it has been proven that Raki and Busi should not play together. Let alone with Vidal as the 3rd midfielder.

wisconsincule

And to think we are stuck with him again next season. Absolute madness. I don’t even get excited for matches anymore with how shit the football has been. We are so static and boring. We will be out of the champions league with this type of play.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
The things that need to be said about Valverde haslve already been said. But what's truly pathetic is that the CdR is costing this team again. While the blame is clearly on Valverde, I feel the players share a bit of the blame aswell.

shadows

Valverde with yet another of his masterclasses today.. Shit tactics to begin with.. All the worst performers of the season together on the pitch..To top it off, no reading of the match whatsoever..persisting with the same shit show till 60 minutes to make any sub..

serghei

The things that need to be said about Valverde haslve already been said. But what's truly pathetic is that the CdR is costing this team again. While the blame is clearly on Valverde, I feel the players share a bit of the blame aswell.

It's not the CdR that is costing us. It's the lack of direction from the coaching staff.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I mean, either we (those who have had it with Valverde's bullshit) are retarded or those Catalan football geniuses, journalists and fans (who think Valverde is doing such a great job and see nothing wrong) are retarded.

It is unbelievable they are happy with see this shit everyday.

soul24rage

Jesus fk. malcom puts a great game vs RM, make him the sub the whole match. Puts Dembele in very late to make any impact. Puts in Cou, Suarez and Rakitic when they look tired AF. and on and on and on..

Raketa10

To draw at San Memes is not a problem, problem is the way we did it. We should have lost the game and we basically had no chance to score at all.

serghei

If I agree with [MENTION=5226]Wolfe[/MENTION] on something is that this team is gassed. For the first time I'm worried about fecking Lyon.

Need a serious manager in the summer. No more experiments. We should make bold personality the first criteria. I'd rather have some ballsy dude like Lucho who's not affraid to rattle things up than some scared pussy like Valverde who is afraid of his own shadow.

Yes men who pander to old stars is the last thing we need.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans