Ernesto Valverde - V1

CatalinR10

daily reminder athletic is trash.

daily reminder athletic was only 3 points above relegation before this game.

daily reminder athletic managed to win only 1 game in 16 straight games this season.

daily reminder that valverde is a sensational phaggot who could lose against anyone at any time.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If I agree with [MENTION=5226]Wolfe[/MENTION] on something is that this team is gassed. For the first time I'm worried about fecking Lyon.

We are always like this, hence crashing out of the CL early almost every season.

Perhaps we are just like our sister club Ajax, we peaked in December and now it is all down hill from here.

omidferoz

two season now and i still dont get what his tactics are? What the fuck are we playing? he just decides the 11 players and nothing else. I have never seen him giv any instruction to subs or any players for that matter. He is just a puppet in a suit so we look like we have a manager.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
It's not the CdR that is costing us. It's the lack of direction from the coaching staff.

Look man , My expectations of this coach are very very low (I have given up on good football , off ball movement , Raki and Busi not playing together etc). Heck I get surprised if he lets Semedo or Arthur play , so I had hoped the senior players would take it upon themselves to just ignore the CdR and call it a day. But clearly that didnt happen and we even had Messi playing against Real while not fit.

serghei

Look at Solari.

He fucking benches Marcelo to play a kid instead of him. Probably the best fullback in the history of Real Madrid.

Now, Solari ain't some sort of great manager. But he has the power, and he uses it to send the right signals in the squad. And our clown? What does he do. Players who give half assed performances the most often are also the ones who play the most under him.

Jakabor

Despite winning a lot Barca are fucking BORING to watch. Barca isn’t about just winning - it’s about winning in style. It’s like people have no clue what good and aesthetic football look like. What the fuck is the matter with the Valverde nuthuggers? Open your eyes.

Valverde doesn’t improve the players we have. No passing patterns in attack, no positional play from players mostly midfielders. We play an occasional out standing match like versus Tottenham and real Madrid, but we are not consistent enough.
Valverde has no fucking clue and relying on Messi to save his ass. His tactic is give is to Messi and let’s hope for he best.

He doesn’t have the balls to sit Suárez or sub him when Suarez has been terrible. Giving him a free pass in stead of sending the team and Suarez a message that if you don’t perform and keep fucking up then I’ll give another player the chance.
Suarez kept fucking up attacks and after he makes a mistake he lifts his arms and signals that the other players aren’t doing their job.
It’s fucking him that’s not doing his job.

We are slowly turning into a Manchester United. Keeper gives on giving MOTM performances more often than not. The only difference is we have Messi and score goals because of him.
We won the league and probably will win it this season only due to two players, Messi and Ter Stegen.
Every mangers flaws, are just covered up the big umbrella called Lionel Messi and whenever he has an off day, we crash. like fucking crashing out of the CL in the last 2 yrs and the Levante game.

El Gato

Villarato!
If I agree with [MENTION=5226]Wolfe[/MENTION] on something is that this team is gassed. For the first time I'm worried about fecking Lyon.

It's pretty normal for you in Feb though. They played for the draw for some twisted reason. Kinda got away with it, but still, 2 or 3 point loss doesn't matter, does it? At least yourself and a variety of users aren't worried about the league given the lead so what's with the whole hoo-hah in here?

Barca now don't have a game for a week, they can field a B 11 against Valladolid at home (who are on shit form and should be easily beaten) and go fresh to Lyon. You'll be fine so long as you net at least one, can even take a an L like 2-1, so long as it's not 2-3 goal margin.

There is no logic in fielding Messi and Rakitić tonight since both aren't fit so these are genuine mistakes I don't understand. But otherwise you're absolutely sorted for the next week.

Richard.H

It’s very clear that he doesn’t run the show. He’s a yes man to bartomeu, Messi, and Suarez. Playing seniors who don’t give a shit and not giving the opportunity to players like Alena, Malcom makes me furious

serghei

It’s very clear that he doesn’t run the show. He’s a yes man to bartomeu, Messi, and Suarez. Playing seniors who don’t give a shit and not giving the opportunity to players like Alena, Malcom makes me furious

Bartomeu doesn't have anything to do with it. He's the type of guy who woud move his ass only when the house is on fire and half of it is burnt out already.

Valverde has shown to favor older players everywhere he went. 50 years old Aduriz was his favorite player at Bilbao ffs.

Givenchy

Bob isn't a RB and if we don't have a LB, hes mr. utility, play him there ffs and let Semedo play his position

Suarez is totally finished, done. we are better off playing with 10men, atleast the invisible man doesn't kill EVERY attack

Messi isn't fit - stop fucking playing him if hes not 100%. we have Malcom and Dembele on the bench. and if Coutinho (who we bought for these situations) cant produce anything after paying 160mil then its time to cut our loses

everyone looks gassed, just in time for the most important half of the season.. again, genius manager of ours. no system, everyone looks clueless.. i dont think we'll make it past Lyon in all honesty. if not for MaTS today would of been a deserved loss so i won't be surprised if we bottle the league (wonder what Morten would say to that)

basically a waste of 1hr 35mins. EV is like putting an old granny in a formula 1 car

Home of Barca Fans