Erik Lamela

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
lm-425727.jpg

Let's make his childhood dream come true.

Erik Lamela was a monster on the right wing in the Serie A during the 12/13 season with AS Roma. But this season he's been horribly mismanaged by Tottenham. :facepalm:

Lamela is a tall, fast, strong, dynamic forward. Lucho brought him to Roma, so maybe he could bring Lamela to Barca to compete with Deulo for that rightwing spot. That way we could sell Sanchez. And since Tottenham clearly doesn't count on him, Lamela could likely be had for cheaper than he was bought for from Roma.

#FreeErikLamela #EndSpursOppression #ArgentineConnection

Antimadridista1

lm-425727.jpg

Erik Lamela was a monster on the right wing in the Serie A during the 12/13 season with AS Roma. But this season he's been horribly mismanaged by Tottenham. :facepalm:

Lamela is a tall, fast, strong, dynamic forward. Lucho brought him to Roma, so maybe he could bring Lamela to Barca to compete with Deulo for that rightwing spot. That way we could sell Sanchez. And since Tottenham clearly doesn't count on him, Lamela could likely be had for cheaper than he was bought for from Roma.

What ? Alexis is much better than him and he had more potential at the same age. Why should we sell a top player to buy a "good" one ?

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Spurs are title contenders in my opinion, with Lamela and Eriksen they will add creativity to what has been dull but effective midfield.......

A perfect deal for Tottenham! Better than Bale potentially.
better already... miles ahead potentially

He would do well to sign for Spurs

Lamela would be a better option than Neymar now that I really think about it. Plays in Europe, very talented, and very versatile.

Good call lads :beer2:

Butaan4barca

lm-425727.jpg

and these days child can have a picture with each of these big clubs, and years later they can tell that this was my dream....

Chainsaw

Killahead
I was afraid his move to Tottenham is gonna turn bad and unfortunately same happened. I hope he moves to Barca, Inter or Atletico. Somewhere that know how to use his abilities well. Disasterous season for him!

Home of Barca Fans