Eden Hazard

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I don't really think Real have no space for him. The could play with Hazard & Di Maria on the wings and play CR in the center, kind of like Messi but perhaps in a more direct format.

And fail miserably.

I would like to see Hazard at Arsenal.

Not another talented player corrupted by uncle Arsene. No.

Nasri has managed to not get corrupted but without Cesc there next season, watch him become a Pri Madonna, that is he isn't one now.

Galning

Banned for two games from the national team after misbehaving :lol:
He got subbed in another game at half-time and he was pissed off, instead of watching the game from the stands he went outside the stadium to eat a hamburger.. Seems like he would become good friends with Neymar at Madrid.

Co0ter

Banned for two games from the national team after misbehaving :lol:
He got subbed in another game at half-time and he was pissed off, instead of watching the game from the stands he went outside the stadium to eat a hamburger.. Seems like he would become good friends with Neymar at Madrid.

That's old news hehe

Honestly, this kid and Neymar are the hottest prospects out there. Lukaku was as well, but he signed for Chelsea and wasn't the type of player we want or need. Most likely Jeffren is gone for good and Bojan might come back...but meh, not sure about that either. We got 4 upfront with Afellay available as a winger too so we don't "need" one of them imo. If we brought one in than Afellay would never get minutes as a winger...and our midfield will be congested "if" Cesc comes.

I also think Neymar's head is too big to rotate...he's treated like a king at Santos. Hazard would probably be more open to it...he really seems like an awesome talent. Wouldn't mind seeing him on the team!

Robbie

Problem is, Hazard is a Madridista. He also says he dreams of going to Arsenal, but obviously only because Wenger will develop him so he can eventually go to Madrid.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
At least the players we sell end up being shit 9 times out of 10. Arsenal curse, y'know ;)

Viera became Serie A champion.

Thierry Henry became a CL champion.

Pires played spectacular with Villareal.

After these players left, yes, Arsenal was cursed.

Co0ter

He had a really good game against the US. He is very good at passing and holding up/shielding the ball. Tons of tricks and flicks as well. The most impressive part is the way he dribbles when players are on him...he's is a lot like Messi, short-fast strides with the ball glued to his feet. It's very nice to watch. He took some bad shots and the few chances he did have he didn't take advantage of. Not sure if he's much of the goal-scoring type tho....still young!

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Haven't they just signed Joe Cole on loan and part of the deal was that Liverpool would pay a big part of his wages as long as they got first dib's on Hazard?

Turned out to be lazy journalism and the Lille President said in what way would you consider a loan as being worthy of first choice to a player like hazard

Hatem Ben Arfa

do you think he will score many goals for lille in the Champions league?

I just put him in my Champions League fantasy football team.

Home of Barca Fans