Eden Hazard

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Hence why I said reports claim, I couldn't say if it was fact or rumour, I just liked to express that I would welcome him if he were to choose to come to us.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Signed an extension with Lille... well looks like he is not gonna join Arsenal this summer, unlike the very popular belief! And I think he did a real good thing in doing so because he anyway gets to play CL and would benefit from regular football for his age

Robbie

He's barely 20. He should stick around and pick up a few trophies in France before moving abroad. By the time he does he'll be the finished article and have his pick of clubs to join. At Arsenal he'd have Walcott and Arshavin for competition and he's way too young to deal with Madrid's pressure.

Robbie

If he signed a new contract, it probably means he's waiting for Madrid. Zidane wants him there, and all he needs is a bit of experience.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
If he signed a new contract, it probably means he's waiting for Madrid. Zidane wants him there, and all he needs is a bit of experience.

Madrid have Ronaldo and Di Maria they have no need for Hazard for at least 4-5 years.

Robbie

Exactly. Hazard just signed a new contract with Lille a few days ago, so that's obviously what he has in mind. 4 more years of fighting for titles in France, then off to Madrid. Lille are 3 points behind the top of the table now and will only improve. He's doing the right thing.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Nah I can't see him staying in France that long, I think he will go to another club before his big move to Madrid.

KluivertsBoots

I was very impressed with Hazard against PSG. He would fit in very easily in Guardiola's system. Lille may yet hold onto him for another season or two. I think he's ready to move up now. The big clubs will pay a huge price for him if they try and wait two more years.

I don't really think Real have no space for him. The could play with Hazard & Di Maria on the wings and play CR in the center, kind of like Messi but perhaps in a more direct format.

Home of Barca Fans