Diego López Rodríguez

El Gato

Villarato!
Oh you would love to have two quality keepers on your team amirite? We needed every card for this tie. Iker comeback would serve great purpose.

Love Diego. Love Iker. Both top, top keepers and both deserve respect despite idiots refusing to give Diego his credit.

Irish_Cules

Oh you would love to have two quality keepers on your team amirite?

Love Diego. Love Iker. Both top, top keepers.

What happens next season though? Will he be sold in the summer? The new manager will definitely make Casillas first choice and I doubt Lopez wants to be a back up at Madrid once again. He's too good to be a back-up and he's in his 30s, he must want to play regularly for the rest of his career.

loozy

What happens next season though? Will he be sold in the summer? The new manager will definitely make Casillas first choice and I doubt Lopez wants to be a back up at Madrid once again. He's too good to be a back-up and he's in his 30s, he must want to play regularly for the rest of his career.

Why definitely? Right now Casillas has a fight to fight during the pre-season.

El Gato

Villarato!
He was brought in for competition and provided just that and more. I doubt he wants more. Otherwise he wouldn't sign a 4 year deal.

El Gato

Villarato!
It got deleted and I got a warning for being aggressive. Despite that, my point in the post stands so don't worry.

Theconomist

Prob is it would be unfair for Lopez if Casillas got his first team spot back just because he is Casillas. Same goes for spanish NT. If Casillas will ride his name to the 1st team (which isn't wrong tbh) then Lopez should just leave. With the form he's on he'd start at almost every team in europe.

Home of Barca Fans