Diego López Rodríguez

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

oh cmon now seriously....he had some very good seasons at villareal he didnt had the chance to be first choice in real madrid before but now he is second choice to sevilla,i dont see the fact him saving madrid in the copa.....but apparently way better than adan

Adan is very bad so it´s not easy to be better :)

G

GUN-POWDER

stupid .. he just came to play few games and after that will be in bench

El Gato

Villarato!
stupid .. he just came to play few games and after that will be in bench

Pinto must be an eternal scrub playing second fiddle to only a fairly good keeper like Valdes, right? I think keepers know their place and can set their priorities better than you would do it for them. After all their squad role is entirely different than any of the outfield players.

Der Kaiser

I bet the reserve goalies for Madrid and Barca earn more than most of the first goalies for the rest of the league.

Garrus

Pinto must be an eternal scrub playing second fiddle to only a fairly good keeper like Valdes, right? I think keepers know their place and can set their priorities better than you would do it for them. After all their squad role is entirely different than any of the outfield players.
So you left all the comments, And decided to reply to that.....:amazed:

El Gato

Villarato!
TBF shouldn't have replied at all if all the opinions you're willing to share are more or less: 1) overrated, 2) worse than Dudek, 3) idiot because he chose to come back and will be benched most of the time till 2017 if he's still here.

If disrespect/trash talk (justified probably only by forum being Barca-focused) is all you've got then you need to look in the mirror.

Am out fellas, good day to you.

Garrus

Disrespectful about what exactly?, And who trash talked?
The only one who really 'trash' talked was the guy you replied to, The other comments were simply opinions, And this is a forum by the way, People have different ones, Arguing and making your point is an everyday thing in here.
So you decided it's not worth it to reply to everyone who didn't have the same take on lopez like you do, But surprisingly found enough motivation to reply to the only guy with the pure 'trash' talk. :rolleyes:
You're free to reply to anyone you want, It's just i found your choice interesting.

Last edited:

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Lopez? I am hating Sevilla for this shit really bad right now, but he is worse than Iker so whatever so long as Leo and RVP can score easier against him than against Iker I am all good.

Would still prefer Antonio "simply better than Casillas" Adan get some games.

Last edited:
M

messi_xavi_iniesta

530648_452368061495467_920326587_n.png

Galning

The only one who really 'trash' talked was the guy you replied to, The other comments were simply opinions, And this is a forum by the way, People have different ones, Arguing and making your point is an everyday thing in here.
So you decided it's not worth it to reply to everyone who didn't have the same take on lopez like you do, But surprisingly found enough motivation to reply to the only guy with the pure 'trash' talk. :rolleyes:
You're free to reply to anyone you want, It's just i found your choice interesting.

:worthy: preach on brother. I just re-read all the comments made on the first page and you're absolutely right.

El Gato

Villarato!

Disregarding Lopez's abilities and post-Castilla path I view as disrespectful and that is the case when you try to undermine his tenure at Villarreal and say that Dudek of all people was better than him (poor in Liverpool with a number of episodes like Istanbul, solely a backroom role in Madrid, the man has nothing on Lopez). And really, why would I want to convince people otherwise? I've watched Dudek's games (me being from the same country I can tell you he was popular on TV when in Liver) and I watched Pellegrini's Villarreal long enough to notice these things. And mind you all I'm doing is expressing my own view that these opinions suck, that's all. I think I'm entitled to that.

As to the typical "keeper comes in to be benched" post, you can just say I was talking back ;) But then again indeed I could've spared myself the effort.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

Pinto and Diego Lopez have the same career trajectory actually, both were above average La Liga starting keepers who went downhill prematurely and now make nice bench warmers.

I know you are excited because some random youth product is coming home so you can play the dick measuring game with cules who want to pretend they don't spend money and only produce talent, but Diego Lopez wasn't starting at Sevilla for a reason: he wasn't very good, and hasn't been for a few years now. In his last two years at Villarreal he was the definition of average. Not that average is a bad thing for a backup keeper, I mean just look at Pinto.

Home of Barca Fans