Diego López Rodríguez

El Gato

Villarato!
Trajectory? Possibly. But will he adopt the same attitude of "screw it, I'm on a great team so might as well sit there and wait for a Copa game since they won't play me anyway"? His effect on Iker will be different than Pinto on Valdes, because Iker is the better keeper that needs a kick in the backside from time to time. Doing that to Valdes didn't bring much out did it?

Beast

The Observer
Diego has the talent to shake Iker a bit , let's not forget (Nolan of all people ) that part of the bad shape is Villarreal crap defence as oppose to Diego bad form .. or did you forgot ??

As for Seville , it's Michel choice to keep the leader on the pitch more than the bad form of Lopez .. i can't count on Michel sane choice , someone who used to pick his son who is barely a less than average player over Mata and triggered Mata departure as a result to Valencia

If Adrian was better than Mata , than surely Palop is better than Lopez... i'm just justifying Michel choice in both cases... a great coach who relegated Castilla to third division and failed in every coaching job...

Garrus

Pinto and Diego Lopez have the same career trajectory actually, both were above average La Liga starting keepers who went downhill prematurely and now make nice bench warmers.

I know you are excited because some random youth product is coming home so you can play the dick measuring game with cules who want to pretend they don't spend money and only produce talent, but Diego Lopez wasn't starting at Sevilla for a reason: he wasn't very good, and hasn't been for a few years now. In his last two years at Villarreal he was the definition of average. Not that average is a bad thing for a backup keeper, I mean just look at Pinto.
Have you ever heard of something called 'straw man', If not go google it

Last edited:

Garrus

Too bad it's not, I've seen plenty of holier than thou "We build talent" comments.
This is different than you said up there isn't, That's a good thing actually, It means you realized that was a straw man and corrected it,

Antimilan

Diego has the talent to shake Iker a bit , let's not forget (Nolan of all people ) that part of the bad shape is Villarreal crap defence as oppose to Diego bad form .. or did you forgot ??

As for Seville , it's Michel choice to keep the leader on the pitch more than the bad form of Lopez .. i can't count on Michel sane choice , someone who used to pick his son who is barely a less than average player over Mata and triggered Mata departure as a result to Valencia

If Adrian was better than Mata , than surely Palop is better than Lopez... i'm just justifying Michel choice in both cases... a great coach who relegated Castilla to third division and failed in every coaching job...

You can't say Palop is not better than Lopez... more experienced, more successful, team captain = better, this is the fact.... so enough with your nonsense logic.

Not defending Michel here, but you cannot expect something from someone who couldn't beat a 39 year old that will end his career at the end of the season, for a starting position. He wasn't going to be a starter even when Emery came these last matches, but Palop was injured, so he had to step in.

Besides, it's still Adan who is the first choice for Cancerinho... so you bought a 4M second choice goalkeeper ? Dumb !

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Nobody knows who´s the 1st choice, only the special 15.

Beast

The Observer
You can't say Palop is not better than Lopez... more experienced, more successful, team captain = better, this is the fact.... so enough with your nonsense logic.

Not defending Michel here, but you cannot expect something from someone who couldn't beat a 39 year old that will end his career at the end of the season, for a starting position. He wasn't going to be a starter even when Emery came these last matches, but Palop was injured, so he had to step in.

Besides, it's still Adan who is the first choice for Cancerinho... so you bought a 4M second choice goalkeeper ? Dumb !

How do you like Dam apples ? you always talk lot's of BS... i waited till after the clasico as talk was useless with you before it ;)
He had a great game last night even with few days training and make shift defence
Thanks for our current first choice keeper for just 4 M.. enjoy 39 year old Palop :)

Antimilan

How do you like Dam apples ? you always talk lot's of BS... i waited till after the clasico as talk was useless with you before it ;)
He had a great game last night even with few days training and make shift defence
Thanks for our current first choice keeper for just 4 M.. enjoy 39 year old Palop :)

Diego Lopez was only fortunate not to concede at least 4 goals last night, and he did nothing to prevent that, maybe he couldn't, but nothing better than Adan.

The only one writing nonsense in this forum, and I mean TYPICAL and CLASSIC nonsense, like out of your head without a simple logic, is YOU... admit it it's alright, you'll be ok, don't get you feelings hurt.

We will enjoy Palop for his last season of course, as he is way way way better than the puppet Diego Lopez, who didn't mind Pedro going in his net with the ball all the way from the center of the field.

And we loaned Beto, who is again way better than the puppet, Diego Lopez, who really enjoyed watching the El Classico last night.

Banana-Rama

i remember this guy put in some amazing performances against united for villareal a few seasons ago, hopefully history does not repeat........

Antimilan

Beto "only" ruined Braga's season here in Portugal :lol:

Beto left Braga in the 3rd place. If you think Braga or any other team in Portugal deserves and has the strength to clinch the 2nd and 1st place from Porto and Benfica, then you are not watching enough football my friend. How can a 3rd place in Portugal be a ruin ? Stop the nonsense please.

I'm not saying Beto is better than Casillas, he is simply just better than Diego Lopez the puppet.

Home of Barca Fans