Diego Costa

Co0ter

Snore.

Either way Costa rocks, even if he is a pretty filthy player.

Nah, he is a piece of shit. Suarez might have bitten people, but Costa deliberately tries to injure players- some of those tackles could have ended up in serious injuries. They need to look at his behavior, even after games, and ban his ass for a lengthy duration.

Jenks

ESPN FC ‏@ESPNFC 19m19 minutes ago

BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea's Diego Costa charged with violent conduct following alleged stamp on Liverpool's Emre Can.

Morten

ESPN FC ‏@ESPNFC 19m19 minutes ago

BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea's Diego Costa charged with violent conduct following alleged stamp on Liverpool's Emre Can.
Lol wut, since when did bad behaviour on the pitch get punished if the ref didnt report it/book? If the ref dont do anything, it didnt happen, in almost any case i can remember.

Jenks

Lol wut, since when did bad behaviour on the pitch get punished if the ref didnt report it/book? If the ref dont do anything, it didnt happen, in almost any case i can remember.

No, it's the opposite. They can only punish these incidents when the ref didn't see them.

DrPepper

It's not La Liga :D

I actually like Diego Costa because of his antics.

He is the type of player that endears himself to the club's fanbase but is universally hated outside of it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Akinfenwa has warned Costa not to do something like this again, Costa better do what the beast say.

Akinfenwa and Diego Costa

article-2297759-18CE23C2000005DC-249_634x357.jpg

Home of Barca Fans