Diego Costa

Morten

Oh man.... That would be such a sight :lol:

It's bound to happen if you meet Chelsea, with Mourinho wanting to do everything possible to get one over you guys, things are bound to get out of control.

Its up to Mourinho i would say. If he instill his old "us against them" mentality into the team before playing us, thing will get out of hand in no time.
Im sure he will do what he can to win, but he havent said alot of bad things about the club since he left, acted quite respectable. There is some bad blood between
him and some of the players, but against the club, im not sure. Maybe he would just play a normal game of football? But there is still Costa vs Pepe/Ramos, Cesc doesnt help
the situation either.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Its up to Mourinho i would say. If he instill his old "us against them" mentality into the team before playing us, thing will get out of hand in no time.
Im sure he will do what he can to win, but he havent said alot of bad things about the club since he left, acted quite respectable. There is some bad blood between
him and some of the players, but against the club, im not sure. Maybe he would just play a normal game of football? But there is still Costa vs Pepe/Ramos, Cesc doesnt help
the situation either.

Hmmmm... Yeah, there's that. He has not really been negative about Real Madrid since leaving even though he has had issues with some of your players, but you never know with that guy....

Costa v Pepe and Ramos is always gonna be crazy. A red card is almost guaranteed I guess.

Morten

Whatever happens, im sure he will bring the bus, and counter. But then, so would most teams, Barcelona and Bayern the most obvious exceptions. The match itself would be very predictable.

L

linetty

The only players in top 5 leagues with more than 10 goals and yet to score a penalty @erMESSIdi

Diego Costa 17
Messi 16
Neymar, Alexis Sanchez 12

Morten

The only players in top 5 leagues with more than 10 goals and yet to score a penalty @erMESSIdi

Diego Costa 17
Messi 16
Neymar, Alexis Sanchez 12

Not Ronaldos fault that Messi and Sanchez cant convert theirs, dont know about Costa.

L

linetty

Messi hasn't missed a penalty this season in the leauge. He had 1 in the Copa and he converted it.

Home of Barca Fans