Defender for next season?

AL-MALKI

Valencia's Rami or Bilbao's Martinez are better options imo both young and have La Liga experience.

Never rated him before but after his display against rm I think we should keep an eye on him Adil Rami that is
Was cool under pressure his touch on the ball wasn’t bad but I think he lacks pace not a good choice IMO to pair up with Piqué

psychotsek

Never rated him before but after his display against rm I think we should keep an eye on him Adil Rami that is
Was cool under pressure his touch on the ball wasn’t bad but I think he lacks pace not a good choice IMO to pair up with Piqué

We already have 2 relatively short but fast defenders (Puyol and Masch) and neither is going to leave at least for a couple of years.We should by another tall defender and use them in pairs ex Masch+Rami,Puyol+Pique etc.

janus

Bartra, Muniesa and Montoya will be promoted next season. If we buy another CB, these youngsters will hardly get playing opportunities. And don't forget we also have a healthy Fontas next season. Maybe some of them will be sold or loan out.

Last edited:

MaestroXavi

The servant
Defenders for this summer.

LB is needed but Alba isn't THAT needed because offensively Alves can perform of the two FB's so we need someone who is good defensively.
CB is a topic going around a lot this year but Thiago Silva should not be signed,instead Subotic/Hummels should be signed

Maria

A LB should be our priority, but first Pep has to decide if he wants to use the same system he used until recently(with Alves spending most of his in the opposition's half and Abidal remaining in defence to cover for the brazilian or Pique) or if he preffers someone like Alba(but then Busi will have to take even more responsabillities in defence to cover for the 2 FB). Either way, it will be interesting to see what will be the club's decision.

Home of Barca Fans