David Villa

Scottro

Imagine if Atletico had both Villa and Falcao in front :smiley_scared: :2guns:

They would be a threat for sure. I am hoping that Real Madrid does not get Bale because Ronaldo and Bale would really strain our defense with that much speed and power. The counter attack would be scary for sure.

mixer

They would be a threat for sure. I am hoping that Real Madrid does not get Bale because Ronaldo and Bale would really strain our defense with that much speed and power. The counter attack would be scary for sure.
Our very fast fullbacks can handle fast winger, they just can't go forward so often

Scottro

If it's true then Rosell is smart.

Word is that Torres had been unsettled before the villa move and Messi is injured for the opener already. How much are we going to miss Villa if his fitness this season is a problem. Having Neymar out on wing alone with no one to play in the middle? This start does not bode well for the rest of the season!

CatalinR10

Word is that Torres had been unsettled before the villa move and Messi is injured for the opener already. How much are we going to miss Villa if his fitness this season is a problem. Having Neymar out on wing alone with no one to play in the middle? This start does not bode well for the rest of the season!

Neymar could play in the middle.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Neymar should have a free role on the left. If messi is injurd I'd like to see alexis tried out as false nine. I know cesc plays well as a false nine for Spain but their formation is different... He doesn't work as a false nine for barca.

coura

Banned
Neymar should have a free role on the left. If messi is injurd I'd like to see alexis tried out as false nine. I know cesc plays well as a false nine for Spain but their formation is different... He doesn't work as a false nine for barca.

Alexis does not how to finish, how to drible defenders like neymar, how to appear unmarked just like Villa used to did. He scored a lot goals although is 21, he´s a proven striker in Brazil NT. Messi or Neymar. Leave alexis to winger purposes and cesc to midfield.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Neymar works so much better from the left. Alexis natural position is false nine in my opinion, he can't finish but he has great movement and will set up Neymar and Pedro.

CatalinR10

I would prefer someone who is a good finisher at the false nine role and Alexis isn't one.

A

Athletic

Because Chile is shit. It's easyer to look good in a shit team than it is to look good in a good team.

Home of Barca Fans