David Villa

Stric

How is this shattering his confidence? By starting and playing 60+ minutes in each of two back-to-back matches within one week? At the age of 31?

When did being subbed off (especially after playing consecutive matches) become a synonym for being replaced because you suck?

Scottro

Subbing off Villa made sense tactically once spain had scored. Villa is out there for his scoring prowess and at that point in the game having a fresh set of legs out there to help press and defend as needed was a good call IMO. I am sure Villa really wanted to get on the score sheet however.

spark

If you actually follow La Liga then you would know Negredo has been in good form

:rolleyes: If you actually watch the national team including against Finland and euro 2012 you would know Negredo snatches at chances and finds ways to miss for la roja. Further he needs several chances to score even for Sevilla.

Cule4life

The Culest
:rolleyes: If you actually watch the national team including against Finland and euro 2012 you would know Negredo snatches at chances and finds ways to miss for la roja. Further he needs several chances to score even for Sevilla.

I myself will prefer Soldado or Llorente but since he was the only option on the bench, he should have come on to replace Villa

mixer

Villa scored 8 Liga goals from 16 shots on target this season

BGcxDdYCEAAPqh_.png:large

Home of Barca Fans