David Villa

tello

Don't even bother :lol:
Form some reason whenever a player doesn't play it's always down to the manager not liking him.

The staff said time and time again that Villa would be more important in the second half of the season and look.. but that's probably too logical for some people.

Let's just pray that Villa along with Messi will be crucial to our ticket in final of the CL this season cause otherwise I really don't see what difference could Villa make in the end of this competitional season...

For now he seems in a perfect late comeback but the hardest tests ar yet to come for him and for the boat !

F

Flavia

599752_464732473599224_1684355420_n.jpg

Aww :wub:

desoe

Gorgeous daughters.

Can't say the same about the son, tho :lol:

I've never been into this "awww, babies are so cute" shit. If you ask me, babies are ugly as hell.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I tend to think a lot of babies are generally pretty cute but every now & then you do come across some pretty ugly babies :blush:

Our son is pretty handsome

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Villa: "Rumours I'm for sale? I hope not. It's the same story every summer, except last one when I was injured. Not worried about that now."

:D

desoe

It's just phenomenal what a simple argument between two players on the pitch could lead to in the modern era of YouTube and online media.

CatalinR10

Rather he come off and be fresh for us anyway.

+1

I was pissed for the amount of playing time he got before and wanted him to play more but now I was afraid that so much playing time will get him an injury. I'm glad he didn't play the whole game. We need him fresh in the next games.

Home of Barca Fans