Daniel Alves

delancey

I am him.

Roman Reigns One GIF - Roman Reigns One Entrance GIFs

ACKNOWLEDGE ME.
Sure 😂😉

Gnidrologist

And the facts surrounding the case create some ambiguity, for her actions and state of mind that evening are left open to interpretation. More specifically, first he placed her hand on his cock on the dance floor! She felt utterly disgusted. Again, utterly disgusted by him! Then she proceeded to follow him into the VIP bathroom. Doesn’t this contradict the feeling of disgust? Hence the ambiguity!
That's why i'm certain she's lying. She wasn't disgusted by his cock at all before venturing into bathroom to hold his peepee for no reason at all. After the fact she changed her story into uh oh muh rape. Maybe he really went some harsh sadistic pumping on her, which she wasn't expecting, but they both went there for obviously mutual reason and it definitely wasn't to snort coke, which do all the time in the open in their comfy compounds. And even if that was the case, why would she snort coke with some stranger, while being drunk in a fucking bathroom lol?

Andresito

Staff member
Why don't you guys actually read up on the case to have your questions answered? Nobody here is going to give you an answer. If you want to believe Alves is innocent then so be it, nobody cares. He got convicted and that's it. If you have doubts look it up instead of making up assumptions on here with mental gymnastics.

Where are all the articles that the court made a mistake? Why isn't anyone defending a legend like Alves publicly?

Horatio

You're welcome
Willing to bet both nuts and barca account dani uses drugs at least recreationally. From there not difficult to imagine for he could get aggressive.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Aye now it's claims of institutional corruption without knowing a single details of the case

Who could have predicted where the armchair logicians pulling speculations out of their ass would take this

Windhook

Is it in official reports they did drugs?

I was the one initially joking in this thread last year they went into the bathroom to do coke and fuck.

El Gato

Villarato!
Is it in official reports they did drugs?

I was the one initially joking in this thread last year they went into the bathroom to do coke and fuck.
Nah lol ofc not
Pure nonsense folk here made up without knowing she went to hospital that night along with policemen, would have been tested for it provided nature of the callout by the bar and would have played part in final verdict if were to do any

Windhook

Nah lol ofc not
Pure nonsense folk here made up without knowing she went to hospital that night along with policemen, would have been tested for it provided nature of the callout by the bar and would have played part in final verdict if were to do any
Oh, praise the Lord! So she's the CIA plant to diminish FC Barcelona as institute.

Don't troll me.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Aye anything, they're not even trolling, just acting like lazy bottom feeder clods

Dudes sounding off on it have read like two 4 paragraph summaries by Marca or nothing at all, come asking about or doubting evidence they havent read and now proceed to arguing about corrupt courts etc where in reality very difficult to get convicted in this day and age when you are a person like Alves unless evidence very clearly against you

delancey

@El Gato

Hey 🐱! I believe that it was your homeboy Gomer Pyle who introduced the idea of drugs having been involved that evening.

Regardless, he introduced this hypothesis, I reckon, as a way of explaining why a woman would willingly join a man in a restroom moments after he had placed her hand on his crotch while dancing together (resulting in her having had feelings of disgust for him).

Court records also indicate that she followed him to the bathroom not knowing what was on the other side of the door. I don’t know about you, but most people wouldn’t willingly follow a “disgusting” man through a door without knowing what was on the other side. Again, hence why some may doubt witness testimony.

It's public record; look it up.

That is what was being discussed! Perhaps you should try adding to the conversation instead of regurgitating nonsense? 🐱

With that said, I have never claimed that he is innocent, but rather that some behaviour by the accuser was peculiar.

Finally, in your country, a famous footballer had his reputation and career as a top footballer taken away from him after an English prosecutor foolishly decided to file charges against him (despite underwhelming evidence). He spent 134 days in jail, forced out of the club of his dreams, and had his reputation tarnished forever. Luckily a jury of 6 men and 6 women eventually found him not guilty after the “honourable” prosecutor was done with monkey business of spewing micro corruption. I reckon Mendy being black and foreign made him an easier target too, perhaps? All of this during MeToo's heyday. No correlation, whatsoever, k? K! :lol:

Therefore, we can conclude that one mustn't be convicted of a crime for an English prosecutor to irreversibly damage a man's reputation (despite you insinuating otherwise). Again, mere charges will suffice. Oops, micro corruption within the CPS? Or just mere incompetence? Which is it?

Oh, and how difficult it is to convict depends on the country. Perhaps Mendy wouldn’t have been so lucky in another country with more corruption (and/or lower threshold for a conviction) than in England?

FYI, Spain ranks 36th on the Corruptions Index, just slightly above Brunei and Botswana. Recently Its democracy was also classified as flawed. Make of that whatever you will.

Last edited:

Temptation

[Sport] Barça has stripped Dani Alves of the status of the club's legendary footballer, a status shared by up to 102 footballers who have defended the Zamarra Blaugrana since its creation on November 29, 1899.

@Andresito @delancey maybe the club knows some details we don't. If he was innocent, he wouldn't be wrongly convicted. He's too powerful for that shit.

Windhook

130 players are listed on the official site and Dani Alves is still there. The club is awaiting the outcome of Dani's verdict appeal.

Barca's reaction is standard practice of the current age we're living.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans