Daniel Alves

Loki

He's just made it worse for himself. He got used to the prison now, any day he spends there will be deducted from the final verdict. So rather than stay there and be out sooner, he wants to enjoy life for a couple of weeks only to get back into prison, which will be much harder then after getting used again of being free. Not to mention that his "life" from now on will look like being chased by paparazzi and insulted by random people on the street.
He's not only a rapist, but an idiot too. And Memphis looks like he did this a couple of times in nightclubs too, so I'm not surprised he bailed his buddy out.

Blanco

Memphis bailing him out is the biggest proof that Alves is guilty. If there was a chance of Alves being not guilty - PR teams of Pique, Messi, Neymar and even Cristiano would be biding to bail him out.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Memphis bailing him out is the biggest proof that Alves is guilty. If there was a chance of Alves being not guilty - PR teams of Pique, Messi, Neymar and even Cristiano would be biding to bail him out.

No they wouldn't. Not in the present environment. Even if he was innocent, and there is ample evidence that he actually is, ( you do not follow a man in to a men's toilets to play tiddlywinks ) , the social setting of the world means the damage is already done. No one would touch him with a barge pole.

Mendy was found innocent in a court of law, and the last I heard he can't even get a job as moderator on Barcaforum. Everyone is shit scared of the Me Too movement and radical left wingers. Facts have largely become somewhat irrelevant.

Rory

No they wouldn't. Not in the present environment. Even if he was innocent, and there is ample evidence that he actually is, ( you do not follow a man in to a men's toilets to play tiddlywinks ) , the social setting of the world means the damage is already done. No one would touch him with a barge pole.

Mendy was found innocent in a court of law, and the last I heard he can't even get a job as moderator on Barcaforum. Everyone is shit scared of the Me Too movement and radical left wingers. Facts have largely become somewhat irrelevant.
What other evidence is there that has been released? Or is it just that she knowingly went into the same place he was?

Also doesn't Mendy play for Lorient?

Last edited:

Blanco

If Alves’ lawyer main argument is that “you cant be raped if you go to the toilet with a man” then Alves is going back in the prison pretty soon.

khaled_a_d

He's just made it worse for himself. He got used to the prison now, any day he spends there will be deducted from the final verdict. So rather than stay there and be out sooner, he wants to enjoy life for a couple of weeks only to get back into prison, which will be much harder then after getting used again of being free. Not to mention that his "life" from now on will look like being chased by paparazzi and insulted by random people on the street.
He's not only a rapist, but an idiot too. And Memphis looks like he did this a couple of times in nightclubs too, so I'm not surprised he bailed his buddy out.

Well, you are ignoring the possibility that he might get a successful appeal. If he does then spending less time in jail is 100% good thing for him. He is betting on himself here.
And people "don't look like they did this", because it can be anyone, from a stupid athlete to homeless guys to old CEO or professors.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Her mother must be proud of her. Doing coke, partying with playboys in private lounges, wearing nice skirts, seducing footballers.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Don't really care what Alves or Ronaldinho do after Barca. Still legends.

Temptation

It's pretty simple. Being promiscuous/slutty isn't a crime. You can question morals or character but that's where it ends. For men and women.

Rape is a heinous crime and Rapists are far more disgusting than playboys or whores/sluts. One involves consent. One doesn't.

If a man with Dani's power, influence and wealth can't prove himself "innocent" despite people like Neymar and Memphis helping him financially then it's pretty obvious that there's clear incriminating evidence. Alves always looked exceptionally dumb, obnoxious and immature as a person so not surprised at all.

TheStig

Messi or Neymar would probably pay it if there wouldn't be a shitshow in the media if they did. Maybe one of them even paid but they hid it.

Rory

Even though we don't know, let's say the woman followed him in there seeking out sex and then consented to begin with, if she withdraws consent at any moment and he continues, it's rape. Maybe that's what happened. Maybe he didn't like that and got aggressive and forced her.

That's just one possibility of how she can willingly enter the bathroom and rape still occurring.

Home of Barca Fans