Daniel Alves

Windhook

I'm trying to rationalize the narrative that the victim is a bar slut. I've been tens if not hundred times at clubs. Very few since COVID, though. People go out to have fun, not prostitute. You don't assume girls next table to yours as whores, right? It's a way of socializing. And yeah, there are occasions people go to have sex in the bathroom of the club. Or do coke.

Touched genitalia, they go to the bathroom where they spend about 15 minutes based on CCTV footage and then she storms out the place distraught. Whatever happened there... @malvolio :lol: Dani did some wacky shit, probably enforced some of his sexual fantasies on that girl. Got carried away, but he got unlucky with that girl, unwilling to suck a stranger's cock. And then Dani, out of his mind, hit her in the heat of the moment.

It's r*a*p*e. You don't dehumanize another being and get away with it, because you are the greatest RB in Barca history. Forget about that. Either Barca will remove his picture from their history or place one with a question mark instead.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

I'm trying to rationalize the narrative that the victim is a bar slut. I've been tens if not hundred times at clubs. Very few since COVID, though. People go out to have fun, not prostitute. You don't assume girls next table to yours as whores, right? It's a way of socializing. And yeah, there are occasions people go to have sex in the bathroom of the club. Or do coke.

Touched genitalia, they go to the bathroom where they spend about 15 minutes based on CCTV footage and then she storms out the place distraught. Whatever happened there... @malvolio :lol: Dani did some wacky shit, probably enforced some of his sexual fantasies on that girl. Got carried away, but he got unlucky with that girl, unwilling to suck a stranger's cock. And then Dani, out of his mind, hit her in the heat of the moment.

It's r*a*p*e. You don't dehumanize another being and get away with it, because you are the greatest RB in Barca history. Forget about that. Either Barca will remove his picture from their history or place one with a question mark instead.
Completely disagree. He is the greatest RB in football history, not just Barca history. :tea:

Temptation

Yeah ofc no proofs, it's my supposition if i analyze the case like a detective :boss:

he cheated on his wife so there won't be much symphaty for dani anyways, only god knows how often he has already done it :stv172:
Almost every Footballer cheats on their wife. This is pretty common in Football circles.

It's still disgusting though because the moment these ordinary men championing cheating get cucked, they'll cry like a wet pussy. :lol: :lol:

Temptation

Completely disagree. He is the greatest RB in football history, not just Barca history. :tea:
Hahaha. Behave.

Cafu, Lahm, Zanetti, Alberto, etc are all better.

Are we gonna conveniently forget that Peak Rapist got benched for Brazil by Peak Maicon? :lol:

How on Earth can you be the greatest ever if you get rightly benched by another Right Back in your peak physical age?

Peak Maicon>

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Having read some of the court documents it's very clear what actually happened. The woman recognised Alves and approached him. Alves asked her what team she supported and she said she was a fanatical Cule.

Alves told the woman he had got a new Barca tattoo and if she wanted to see it. She said yes. He said but you have to come to the bathroom because the tattoo is on his penis.

They go to the bathroom and one thing leads to another. The woman walks out and, whilst doing the walk of shame, she decides she regrets the actions in the bathroom and starts crying. She accuses Alves of rape.

The case was in the balance until the 14th day of testimony. Alves was in the dock. He repeated the story above and claimed the woman is lying. The prosecutor ask him to prove it by showing the Barca tattoo. Alves unzips his flies and drops his pants and the whole courtroom gasped in shock.

There Alves stood naked but not with a Barca tattoo on his penis, but a tattoo of his first club Sao Paolo. !!!

That's when the jury knew he was lying and duly convicted him of rape.

Gnidrologist

Real question is.. why did she refuse any financial compensation? She wanted a rapist behind bar more than $$$$.
She could have got 5-10m more. Maybe 10-20m more if Neymar's generous enough to give money.
Has that been ever established? Where's the proof Alves entourage approached her to give her hush money? Maybe he was just like "fuck off, bitch, i didn't rape you, why should i give you anything". I'd certainly wouldn't give my possessions to some scammer, who make false accusations to fleece me.
Sexual insinuations had already been established on the dance floor, which she alledges made her feel disgusted.

Why join someone who made sexual passes on her, someone who she perceived as a disgusting man, to the bathroom?

it creates ambiguity in the case. Doubt.
It doesn't create 'ambiguity' at all. It means she's lying. About something. Doesn't prove that she wasn't raped. Maybe was. Maybe Alves went on some coke fueled berserk mode and did unimaginable thing to her within those 15 minutes, but she's definitely lying and making thigs up just like Alves is. Court believes her, because it's a feminist court and it believes whatever any random bitch says. It's official policy of the country.

delancey

It doesn't create 'ambiguity' at all. It means she's lying. About something. Doesn't prove that she wasn't raped. Maybe was. Maybe Alves went on some coke fueled berserk mode and did unimaginable thing to her within those 15 minutes, but she's definitely lying and making thigs up just like Alves is. Court believes her, because it's a feminist court and it believes whatever any random bitch says. It's official policy of the country.
I never insinuated that Alves wasn’t guilty of what he has been accused of doing. I merely stated: Prove it beyond a reasonable doubt!

And the facts surrounding the case create some ambiguity, for her actions and state of mind that evening are left open to interpretation. More specifically, first he placed her hand on his cock on the dance floor! She felt utterly disgusted. Again, utterly disgusted by him! Then she proceeded to follow him into the VIP bathroom. Doesn’t this contradict the feeling of disgust? Hence the ambiguity!

If these charges had been brought against the accused in a less corrupt court system, I have my doubts that the same verdict and sentence would have been reached (based on what has been made public).

This idea that just because a verdict has been reached in a court belonging to a moderately corrupt nation means it should be blindly believed is utter nonsense. Only @iniestaGOAT aka Private Leonard “Gomer Pyle” Lawrence and @El Gato would believe that. :lol:

Anyhow, I am repeating the same argument here! I have made my point loud and clear! Case is closed.

iniestaGOAT

I never insinuated that Alves wasn’t guilty of what he has been accused of doing. I merely stated: Prove it beyond a reasonable doubt!

And the facts surrounding the case create some ambiguity, for her actions and state of mind that evening are left open to interpretation. More specifically, first he placed her hand on his cock on the dance floor! She felt utterly disgusted. Again, utterly disgusted by him! Then she proceeded to follow him into the VIP bathroom. Doesn’t this contradict the feeling of disgust? Hence the ambiguity!

If these charges had been brought against the accused in a less corrupt court system, I have my doubts that the same verdict and sentence would have been reached (based on what has been made public).

This idea that just because a verdict has been reached in a court belonging to a moderately corrupt nation means it should be blindly believed is utter nonsense. Only @iniestaGOAT aka Private Leonard “Gomer Pyle” Lawrence and @El Gato would believe that. :lol:

Anyhow, I am repeating the same argument here! I have made my point loud and clear! Case is closed.

Did you just post a whole bunch of nothing and tag me for no reason?
Know your role and shut your mouth. Jabroni.

iniestaGOAT

That’s you, ain’t it? 😂👌

I am him.

Roman Reigns One GIF - Roman Reigns One Entrance GIFs

ACKNOWLEDGE ME.

Home of Barca Fans