Croatia

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Deleted Flaco's post. Terrorists will always find excuses.
City council here is corrupt too and just raised parking prices. Should I go and throw flares at them or just attack them?

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Just attack them, seems easier :lol:

Is Mamic the reason why there is a Dinamo player in midfield rather than Kovacic?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pjaca and Rog are Dinamo players there is surely some influence there to play them so Dinamo sells them for more.

Things are even worse in Brazil with Dunga playing odd players to accommodate some agents and still noone thinks of fucking up entire Brazilian team.

Only in Croatia you have these idiots.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I guess the same shit goes around all over the world. Our FA president used to be the president of a club (now his son is the clubs president). And there's always been controversy about that club having more players in the NT. On the other hand, that club is also the most succesful one here. How they got this succesful is also on controversial topic but these kinds of things just roll out like that.

BBZ8800

Just attack them, seems easier :lol:

Is Mamic the reason why there is a Dinamo player in midfield rather than Kovacic?

Pjaca is a good player.
Rog is lost and Kovacic should have played, that is true.

Even though, since Modric is injured and a coach is resting Brozovic and saving him from a 2nd yellow card, there is some chance that Rog is a better fighter/runner than Kovacic.

Rog is the only questionable player.
Other players who play today, Kalinic instead of injured Mandzukic (Kalinic plays well for Fiorentina).
Vrsaljko as a LB, it seems that he will sign for Atletico in the next days.
Pjaca is ok.
Young Jedvaj is also ok-ish young player from Bundesliga.

MasChe

great great win, amazing!

but I just can't understand Čaćić's substitutions. Last minutes, Spain will go all in with high balls, sending Ramos and Pique upfront, and instead of subbing in Schildenfeld, a tall CB, you put 2 strikers, sure they can play on wings, but god that was dumb.

Also his substitutions are so damn late into the game .

last 2 games had stupid sub decisions too

BBZ8800

great great win, amazing!

but I just can't understand Čaćić's substitutions. Last minutes, Spain will go all in with high balls, sending Ramos and Pique upfront, and instead of subbing in Schildenfeld, a tall CB, you put 2 strikers, sure they can play on wings, but god that was dumb.

Also his substitutions are so damn late into the game .

last 2 games had stupid sub decisions too

That's a classic sub only to waste some time.
And a point is to pick a player who is on the other side of the pitch, so that he can walk slowly and waste another 30-45 seconds and kill some momentum/concentration from the opponent's team.

Kalinic acted as if he is surprised that he is subbed.
Classic "dirty" tricks to waste some time, Italian style...

MasChe

That's a classic sub only to waste some time.
And a point is to pick a player who is on the other side of the pitch, so that he can walk slowly and waste another 30-45 seconds and kill some momentum/concentration from the opponent's team.

Kalinic acted as if he is surprised that he is subbed.
Classic "dirty" tricks to waste some time, Italian style...

still I wouldn't be very comfortable with Jedvaj and Corluka against Aduriz and rest in those dying moments

BarcaGirl

This is so surreal. We won against Spain with Rog/Pjaca/Jedvaj in our team.
Someone pinch me, i must be dreaming lol

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
This is so surreal. We won against Spain with Rog/Pjaca/Jedvaj in our team.
Someone pinch me, i must be dreaming lol

And you said we're gonna get destroyed ;)

Noone understands Cacic's subs (or lack of) but noone can't deny he got this players work as a team and he deserves a lot of apologies as everyone thought he would fail hard.

BarcaGirl

And you said we're gonna get destroyed ;)

Noone understands Cacic's subs (or lack of) but noone can't deny he got this players work as a team and he deserves a lot of apologies as everyone thought he would fail hard.

That only means my jinx worked ;) :D

BBZ8800

JamDav asked 1 Month ago:
Not a Euro 2016 thread so thought will ask here...

What will the Croatian starting line up be in your opinion?

Who will get the goals/assists?

Asking this as have a Fantasy Football league going with friends and dont quite know the starting line ups for teams and looking for bargains!

Would ask this to everyone on another thread. Same questions for each country is possible.

My reply about whom should he pick from a Croatian team:
If you want a safe bet, play Modric, Rakitic, Mandzukic, Perisic, Corluka, Srna.
But again, they are probably expensive (in that fantasy game), they won't score (except Mandzo and maybe Raki), plus, if Croatia will play hot and cold as usual, you won't earn too much points on our players, and you will spend a lot of credits on them.
** Oh, for some reason, Perisic ALWAYS scores goals.
If he is cheap, he is worth a shot.

Indeed, Perisic always scores...

BBZ8800

13466258_805543446212526_8244218974844637348_n.jpg

Srna looking at sky after a win, for his dad, who died 9 days ago

Home of Barca Fans